015: The Look That Screams 'I Love You'

Chapter FifteenThe Look That Screams 'I Love You'Season 1 Episode 3"Believe me, Jade

Chapter Fifteen
The Look That Screams 'I Love You'
Season 1 Episode 3
"Believe me, Jade. He was giving you the look that screams 'I love you.'
====================================

Near the End of lunch, Jonathan had got back to school and was stood with Jade at the locker. And Jonathan was telling her about what happened with Amelia.
"I'm really worried about her." Jonathan admits to his sister.
"I'm sure she's fine. But if it will make you feel better I will try to talk to her." Jade tells him.
"Thanks, Gia." Jonathan says, with a grateful smile.
The pair then overhear Jordan and Sarah talking. They look over as Sarah begins to walk away after spotting Sean down the hall staring at her and Jordan. Jade and Jonathan look at each other, before Jade closes her locker and the pair walk over to their brother.
"Close, but, no cigar, pal. Nice try." Jonathan tells him.
Jonathan then walks off to his friends and Jade pats Jordan on the shoulder as she pasts him to head to class. But before she could leave the corridor she hears Sean having a go at Jordan causing her to turn around.
"Hey, Short Stack." Sean says, after shoving Jordan by the shoulder. "Why is it every time I see you, you're flirting with my girlfriend?"
"Uh, look, I don't know what you're talking-" Jordan says, but gets cut off as Sean slams him into the lockers.
"Hey, what are you doing? First you kiss Sarah, and now I catch you slobbering all over her like a lap dog." Sean says
"Hey! Get off him!" Jade shouts, storming over to the pair, as Jonathan storms towards them as well from the other side.
Jonathan pushes Sean back as Jade grabs Jordan, but Sean grabs Jordan again slamming him into the lockers once again.
"Jordan, come on." Jonathan says.
"Don't walk away from me." Sean tells Jordan, still pinning him against the lockers.
"Jordan, are you okay?" Jonathan asks. "Jordan! Jordan!"
"This dudes about to cry." A guy says.
"Do you need the clicker thing dad gave you, Jordan?" Jonathan asks, as Jade notices Jordan's hand in a fist.
"I told you to get off him, asshole." Jade says, pushing Sean, causing him to go flying into the other wall.
"You bitch!" Sean screams, storming towards Jade and punching her.
She falls to the floor clutching her cheek as she looks back up at Sean who now had Jonathan in his face.
"Don't you dare touch her, asshole." Jonathan shouts at Sean. "You ever touch my sister or my brother again I swear to god I will..."
"Hey, guys." Clark's voice says, cutting Jonathan off as the whole corridor look towards Clark. "Wow, this place has really not changed since I went here."
Clark stands awkwardly in the corridor as Jonathan and Jordan help Jade stand up.
"You okay?" Jonathan asks, turning his sisters face so he could check to make sure she was okay.
Sean's punch had left a bruise across the entirety of Jade's cheek, that was already showing up quite clearly.
"I'm okay." Jade reassures him.
"I didn't need your help." Jordan tells his siblings.
"Apparently you needed dad's." Jonathan says, as Clark walks over to them. "What are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to, you know, see how things were going at your new school." Clark tells them.
"So you decided to randomly drop by during fifth period?" Jonathan asks.
"This wasn't random. He was spying on us." Jordan says.
"What?" Jonathan asks, as Jade scoffs.
"I got to get to class." Jade says, walking past her father.
"Gia, you should really get that cheek checked out." Clark tells her.
"I'm fine." Jade shouts back, as she rounds the corner of the corridor.

~~~~~

During class, Jade had asked to go to the toilet, while she was there she put foundation on the dark purple bruise on her cheek. The class was now over, and the bell rang signalling the end of the day. As Jade was walking to her locker to put her books away, she ran into Grayson.
"Hey, Jade." Grayson says.
"Hey." Jade says with a smile.
"I heard about what happened earlier with Sean. You okay?" Grayson asks, as Jade looking behind her before looking back to Grayson.
"Yeah, I'm all good. Thanks for asking though." Jade says.
"Of course. So Saturday... Have you got any plans?" Grayson asks.
"Uhm, no. Don't think so. Why?" Jade asks.
"We still haven't gone for that walk." Grayson reminds her.
"I haven't got anything planned Saturday." Jade says, before spotting Grayson staring at her. "Grayson?"
"Right yeah, sorry. So Saturday sound like a plan?" Grayson asks, causing Jade to nod.
"Yeah. Sounds like a plan." Jade says.
"Great. Can't wait." Grayson says, before walking away.
Jade couldn't help but smile as she walks to her locker. As she puts her combination in, Sarah appears beside her.
"Grayson totally likes you." Sarah tells the brunette.
"Yeah right. We're just friends." Jade replies.
"That's what they all say." Sarah says.
"What's that suppose to mean?" Jade asks pushing her books into her locker.
"Believe me, Jade. He was giving you the look that screams 'I love you'." Sarah tells her.
"Even if he did. I don't like him like that." Jade says.
"If you say so." Sarah says, pushing herself off the locker.
"What does that mean?" Jade asks.
"I'll see you around Jade." Sarah says, with a small laugh.
Jade stands there for a few moments, confused l, after Sarah had walked away. After a few moments, Jade heads out the school, spotting her dads truck in the car park.