016: Wrong

Chapter SixteenWrongSeason 1, Episode 3"Oh, don't sound to disappointed I'm not going to get with your toxic ex

Chapter Sixteen
Wrong
Season 1, Episode 3
"Oh, don't sound to disappointed I'm not going to get with your toxic ex."
====================================

After Clark pulls up to the house, Jade, Jonathan and Jordan all get out of the car straight away and start storming up to the house.
"I was just makin sure that you guys were okay." Clark tells the three teens.
"Yeah, you could have said something to us this morning but instead you lied to our faces." Jade says.
"It wasn't a lie. You just didn't ask." Clark argues.
"How long have you been doing this?" Jonathan asks. "Since we moved here? Our whole lives?"
"It's not like I'm listening all the time." Clark says, causing Jade to scoff as the three of them turn away.
"That is the wrong answer." Jade says.
As the three teens walk towards the house, Clark speeds in front of them.
"You know what, I thought you said it was okay for me and Jade to go to school." Jordan says.
"It is, Jordan..." Clark says, as his children walk past him. "Having a new power is a lot."
"Yeah, so that was a lie to." Jordan says.
The three teens then walk into the house leaving their dad alone outside.

~~~~~

In the morning, Jade was walking out the house for school, followed by Jonathan and Jordan. When they walk out they see Clark leaning against the truck.
"You all were right. I'm sorry." Clark says. "No more listening in on your conversations. I give you my word."
"Mom, mentioned something about flowers." Jonathan says, walking down the steps, followed by Jade and then Jordan. "What are the chances of you raising my allowence?"
"Nice try." Clark says with a laugh. "We good?"
"Sure, whatever." Jade says, before the three teens and their dad get into the truck.

~~~~~

Amelia was at cheer practice. The blonde had made a mistake that morning, and she was now paying the price. She was messing up the routine a lot. She couldn't help but notice Sarah messing up as well. The pair bump into each other causing Lana to stop and come over to her.
"What is with the timing? Sarah? Amelia?" Lana asks.
"What?" Amelia asks.
"13 other girls are working their butts off and you're barely paying attention." Lana says, looking between the two girls before directly looking at Amelia. "You're suppose to be the team captain. What's going on?"
"Relax, mom." Sarah says.
"Don't tell me to relax. This is important. What has gotten into you both lately?" Lana asks.
"You know what. mom. I quit. How about that?" Sarah says, walking away.
"Sarah, get back here. Sarah!" Lana shouts.
You know what I quit as well." Amelia says, following Sarah out.
Both girls ignored Lana's shouts for her to come back.

On their way out of cheer practice, Amelia and Sarah had found themselves walking past the football field. As they were walking past they saw the last person they expected to see on the field.
"Oh my god." Sarah says. "Is that...?"
"Jonathan's over there let's go ask him." Amelia says.
"I'll stay here." Sarah says, causing Amelia to look at her and see her staring at Sean.
"You sure?" Amelia asks.
"Yeah." Sarah replies.
Amelia nods before walking over to Jonathan.
"Hey, you." Amelia says, with a smile.
"Hey." Jonathan says, smiling back.
"Is that... is that Jordan?" Amelia asks, pointing at number 24.
"Yep." Jonathan says, the tone in his voice causes Amelia to look at him confused.
"Why do you sound so disappointed?" Amelia asks.
"It's nothing. It's nothing." Jonathan says.
"Okay well, me and Sarah were going to the dinner. We can wait and you, Jordan and jade can join us if you would like." Amelia says.
"Well, Jade's gone home, but me and Jordan will come." Jonathan says.
"Cool. We'll meet you out front." Amelia says,with a smile.
She looks over, sarcastically waving at Sean and his posse as they talked while staring at her and Jonathan. Amelia then caught Grayson's eyes, she smiles and waves at him, which he returns before walking back to Sarah.

~~~~~

Amelia was sat at a window booth at the dinner next to Sarah while Jonathan sat opposite her and Jordan opposite Sarah.
"You okay there, Jon?" Amelia asks with a laugh, as Jonathan was chugging his drink back.
"Hmmm..." Jonathan asks, chocking a little as he stopped.
"Are you thristy or something?" Amelia asks.
"Yeah, yeah. Just thristy." Jonathan says.
"So when did you turn into Mr All American Football player?" Sarah asks Jordan.
"I've been practicing in the backyard with Jon." Jordan says.
"Oh yeah, yeah. For sure. Everyday." Jonathan says.
"You two are very unusual people." Amelia says.
"So I kind of heard you and sean earlier." Jordan tells Sarah.
"Wait what?" Amelia asks.
"I broke up with Sean." Sarah tells her.
"And I'm just hearing about this now?" Amelia asks.
"Yeah well, it was long overdue. He's just everything I'm not looking for." Sarah says, before looking at the blonde beside her. "Maybe you should try to go out with him. You guys are into a lot of the same stuff."
"No, no. That's not a good idea." Jonathan says quickly.
"Why not?" Sarah asks.
"Isn't one of the rules about girl code that you can't date the others ex?" Jonathan asks.
"Guess your right." Sarah says.
"Oh, don't sound to disappointed I'm not going to get with your toxic ex," Amelia says with a laugh, before standing up. "I'm going to pop to the toilet, I'll be back."

As Amelia was leaving the toilets she found Jonathan leaning against the wall.
"What, Mr Metropolis a stalker now?" Amelia asks, as she leans against the wall beside him, on one side so she could face him.
"Things were just really awkward with Jordan and Sarah and wanted to get out of there." Jonathan says, turning to look at her as he stayed leaning against the wall. "So... you walked off the cheer squad?"
"Yep." Amelia says.
"What will they do without their amazing captain?" Jonathan asks.
"They'll find a replacement." Amelia says.
"I don't think they will." Jonathan says, finding himself staring at Amelia as she stared back.
After a moment Amelia looked down at her hands playing with them.
"we've been in school for what, exactly a week? And it feels the exact same." Amelia says, looking back up at Jonathan who was still staring at her. "Have you just every wanted to change your everything?"
"Yeah." Jonathan says, seeming miles away.
"Jon..." Amelia starts, but doesn't get to finish.
Before either of the teens knew it, Jonathan had smashed his lips against the blondes. Amelia knew this wasn't right. Jonathan had a girlfriend. But still, she found herself kissing him back.