Chapter 7

When I wake up I can't move. Not like paralyzed I can't move. I literally can't fucking move.

When I looked down i see that I'm strapped down to the hospital bed.

What the fuck. Why the hell would they do this.

I start to thrash around trying to get free when Thiago walks in and sees me. He then turns to the doctor and starts raising his voice.

"Why the fuck did you do that!" He says and the doctor looks scared.

"I didn't want to! I swear! The second time she woke up she tried to kill me!" The doctor says and Thiago looks at me through the corner of his eye. And he looks annoyed.

Bitch. I didn't ask to be here, why you looking at me like that.

"Unstrap her from the damn bed. What type of doctor can't control his patients?" He says sarcastically.

Damn he got a bit of sass on him...

The doctor looks at him before he releases me from the bed. First my arms then my legs then the one that was wrapped around my stomach keeping me in place. And I just look at him and he avoids eye contact.

"Stop glaring at him" Thiago says and I was kinda surprised.

I didn't know I was looking at him like that... Maybe I have resting Bitch Face...

"I wasn't." I say back quickly and he just looks at me then sits down next to my hospital bed.

"What made you call?" He asks me and I make a confused face.
I thought the answer was pretty obvious.

"Well I couldn't quite get on my bike and drive away. And you were my last choice. But you didn't even pick up the phone so I took a nap" I said.

"You didn't take a nap. You almost fucking died." He says to me.

That's literally the same thing

"I did not almost die. I'm sitting here aren't I?" I ask him and he just rolls his eyes.

I think I've met my match. I kinda like him now. Which is weird... I don't like anybody.

I put my arm on the bed to sit up and get up but before I can even sit up he stops me.

"Don't even think about it. You're staying here" he says and I stop in my tracks.

"What do you mean staying here? Why?" I ask and he sighs.

"I don't know why the hell I helped you. But now you need to stay here, unless you want to get killed." He says and I just look at him.

"I mean it doesn't really matter if I die or not so I guess I could just leave now couldn't I?" I ask and he sighs. I must be missing his point.

"Well where are you gonna go? From the looks of you laying outside with your stuff there it looks like you got kicked out." He says and I stay quiet.

He has a point. Maybe I could get free food...

Just then the doctor comes in with a tray of what looks like prison food in his hands. Or like the school lunch. He gives it to Thiago and he gives it to me. I then look at him like he's crazy.

"Listen if you think I'm about to eat that you must be out of your rabbit ass mind. I'd starve to death before I eat something like that." I say to him and that seems to get him mad.

"You passed out before because you haven't eaten anything. So stop being to got damn stubborn and eat the fucking food" he demands me. What doesn't he get? I told him I ain't eating that shit.