Chapter 35

~Vanity~

When I wake up I open my eyes to see that Thiago is already awake. When he feels be waking up he looks at me and smiles.

"You ready to hand over the keys to your bike?" He asks me and my eyebrows furrow together and I look at him with a confused look.

"What?" I ask him.

"You told me that I could use your bike" he tells me and I just look at him.

"I never said that" I say and he sighs.

"Yes you did" he tells me.

"When?" I ask him and he smirks at me.

"Last night. When I asked you" he tells me then continues.

"I asked you 'can I use your bike tomorrow?' And you said 'ohh yes'" he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Ok, first of all. I wasn't even responding to you." I tell him and he laughs.

"Yeah if you say so" he tells me.

"Do me a favor."

"What?"

"Never ask me something when I ain't in my right state of mind" I tell him and he laughs then nods.

"Don't worry. I'll get your ass back for that. Just wait" I tell him and he puts his head back down on the pillow on his side of my bed and just stares at me.
I then start to get out of the bed and he sits up too.

"Where are you going?" He asks and I start to put my shirt and sweat pants on.

"Downstairs to get something to eat" I tell him and he gets up too.

"I'm coming too" he tells me and gets up too and I wait for him to get dressed too and we head downstairs.

When we get down there I see Luis and my mom sitting at the counter talking. When she sees me she gets up and comes towards me. She takes her hand and roughly pushes my head to the side and up so she can look at it.

"Sienna it looks like you got attacked by a vacuum" she tells me and I move away from her and swat her hands away and I hear Luis chuckling in the back.

"Yeah? How was your date with Luis?" I ask her and that shuts him up. And she looks at me in shock.

"What? How did you know?" She asks me and sits back down beside Luis.

"I didn't. But you just told me" I say and go in the pantry to grab my bag of takis. I sit on the opposite side of the counter that their sitting on and Thiago sits next to me leaning his head on my shoulder. He's still tired.

"So...will that be a problem for you?" My mom asks and I shake my head.

"I honestly don't care that you guys are dating. But one of yall are gonna have to disown one of us because I refuse to date my step brother" I tell them and they laugh.

"Well you guys could break up" she joked and I laugh.

"No. Yall break up. We were together first" I tell her and she shakes her head. I open up my takis and Thiago takes one as soon as I open the bag.

"Well if you really don't care that we were dating then why did you tell Luis to stay away from me?" She asks and I scoff.

"I was trying to save him. I don't know where yall think I got my attitude from, but I promise you it didn't just appear" I say and my mom scoffs back.

"Girl be quiet" she tells me and I just put my hands up in defense and take some chips out of my bag.

Luis is gonna find out.