Chapter 26

~Vanity~

I'm in my room and on my bed with baby Optimus. He's lying there trying to chew through my cover. I sit there and laugh at him.

"Alright stop it" I try to take him away from my covers but he ends up biting me instead.

"Ow. You little shit" I pull my hand back and he continues to roll around in the covers.

He's so cute.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him and he turns his head.

He has no idea what I'm saying. But I'm hungry so we're going out.

"Come on Optimus. We're going to Thiagos room" I say and he jumps off the bed and starts following me. Just as I'm making my way to Thiagos room Jeremiah steps in front of me.

"What's the little fur ball doing here?" He asks.

"He's with me. He lives here, can you say the same?" I ask him and he smiles and shakes his head while looking down at the floor.

"You know...I like that little attitude you have." He starts and touches my arm and I just scoff and shake my head.

"Yeah. So what?" I ask him and lean up against the wall. He looks me up and down.

"So, I wanna finish what we started that night." He tells me with the same smirk from earlier.

"You know what's crazy?" I ask him and he slightly turns his head.

"Begging for pussy. Get out my face" I say to him and he looks taken aback.

"Vanity?" Shit. It's Thiago. He came out his room. I go around that guy and to Thiago. Baby prime follows me.

"Yeah. I was actually gonna ask you something" I tell him.

"What?"

"Could you take me and baby Prime out to McDonald's?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No, I can't. I have things to do" he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"I can take you" Jeremiah says from behind me and as I'm about to turn around Thiago grabs my hand.

"It can wait. I'll bring you" he says and I smile.

Jealous.

"Thank you" I say and he starts walking outside to his car and Prime follows behind us.

He leads me to his car and I get in the passenger side and carry baby Prime into the car. Thiago then starts driving.

"Do you know him?" He asks me.

"What makes you think that?" I ask back.

"I don't know. Just the way you guys were talking. And when you first saw him come into the house you left pretty quick" he explains and I sigh.

"I don't know him well. I just seen him before" I kinda lie.

It's not a total lie...

He pulls up into the McDonald's and parks the car. He then turns to look at me.

"Don't lie to me. Where did you see him?" He asks me and I sigh.

"When me and Diana went out" I say and he does not like where this is going. He just goes quiet.

"So he's the guy that you fucked" he ask me.

"No. We never even got that far" I say to him and he rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him and he doesn't say anything back. Then he sighs.

"Nothing is wrong. Me and Rico are gonna be out for a while tomorrow." He tells me.