Chapter 20

~Vanity~

After a while of bothering Diana I go back to my room to get Thiago. When I walk in my room I see that he's sleep holding my pillow.

That's adorable.

"Thiago" I say and he wakes up a little.

"Huh?"

"Get up it's time to get ready" I tell him and he gets up and stretches and when he does the shirt I gave him lifts up so it looks like a crop top.

"Alright I'll be right back." He says then leaves my room. When he leaves I get dressed as well. I put on a button down shirt, with a few buttons loose at the top and black pants with a belt and black sneakers.

I sit in my room on my phone waiting for Thiago to come back and eventually, he does. He's wearing almost the same thing I'm wearing but with dress shoes and a tie.

"Button up your shirt" he tells me.

"Button up yours" I say back. He puts his face in his hand and I laugh at that.

"You ready to go?" I ask him and he nods but looks confused.

"Yeah. You're not gonna wear a dress?" He asks me.

"I hate wearing dresses. I don't know how Diana got me into one" I tell him then leave the room and he follows.

When we get downstairs Luis is waiting for us.

"Ok perfect. Here, wear these" he says and hands us the earpieces again.

I love these things.

"Talk to each other. There's no such thing as overreacting" he says then gets up to leave.

We get ready to leave also and right before I go outside I stop.

Where's my helmet?

"I'll be right back I'm going to get my helmet." I tell Thiago and he nods at me and I go upstairs and to Diana's room.

"Do you have my helmet?" I ask her and she nods her head and gets it out of her closet and hands it to me.

"You look hot. If I was lesbian I would definitely fuck you" she tells me.

"Well that's a shame because if I was lesbian. I wouldn't let you." I say back to her and she laughs at me.

"Whatever. So where are you going? A LGBTQ club?" She asks me and I shake my head no.

"No. But now that you said that I might." I half joke.

"Anyway I'm going on a mission" I say.

"With who?" She asks.

"Thiago" I say and a smirk grows on her face. The same smirk she makes when she's about to say something about us hooking up or something.

"Nope." I say and I leave her room before she can say anything.

I then go back down to Thiago who's waiting for me near the front door. I give him my helmet.

"What do you want me to do with this?" He asks me.

"You're riding with me. It will be faster" I say to him and he looks hesitant.

"Are you scared to get on the bike?" I ask him with a smirk.

Well I mean...I wouldn't trust me either especially since the time he just decided to just jump on my bike.

"I'm not scared"

"Then ride with me" I say to him he thinks to himself for a moment. Then he put the helmet on.

Hell yeah