Chapter 52

~Vanity~

I wake up before Thiago and I look over to him. He's not lying on me anymore but he is knocked the fuck out. Mouth open snoring and everything. So I take a picture of him. Then I shake him a little.  He doesn't move at all.

Damn.

I shake him a little more but he still doesn't move and his snoring gets louder. So I go to roll him over a little and end up accidentally pushing him off the bed.

Oop.

"What the fuck?" That must've woke him up. I pick up my phone like I didn't just push him off the bed.

"Did you just fall off the bed?" I ask him and he looks around before nodding.

"Uhuh" he says then gets back up into the bed.

"Are you ok?" I ask him and run my thumb across his cheek. He leans into my touch.

"Yeah I am" he tells me then lays his head back down on the bed.

He doesn't even know it was me...

"You still tired?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah. Can you drive us home?" He asks me and I pause before shaking my head no.

"No I can not." I tell him and he looks at me.

"Why not?" He asks then puts the keys to his mustang on my stomach.

This boy trusts me with his car? Oh my gosh he has lost his mind.

"Because I don't have a license and I can't drive your car" I tell him and he gets up from the bed and pulls me up with him.

"Then I can teach you." He tells me and gets closer. He captures my lips in a kiss and I start to kiss him back before there's a knock on my door. I know it's Hendrix. I groan and break the kiss.

"What!?" I yell as Thiago continues to kiss my neck completely ignoring Hendrix.

"The cooks aren't here and I'm hungry" he says through the door.

He literally can't do anything for himself? Like open the fucking fridge?

"Then DoorDash something" I tell him and he groans through the door.

"But I don't know what to get" he whines.

"How about you DoorDash yourself some bitches?" I tell him back through the door and Thiago picks his head up a little and laughs.

"Well fuck you then" I hear him say then walk away from the door. After he leaves Thiago moves his lips back up to mine. 

"Can we leave now?" He mumbles through the kiss.

"Mhm" I hum and he gets up and pulls me up with him.

"You ready to drive a stick?" He asks me and I completely stop and look at him.

"Stick? You want me to drive a stick?" I ask him and look at him and he nods.

"You're crazy as hell we'll just ride back on my bike" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No im gonna teach you" he tells me and I'm still not on board.

"Absolutely not" I tell him and he sighs.

"Come on mama. Let me teach you I'm not a bad teacher." He tells me but he's not getting it. I know he ain't a bad teacher, I'm a horrible student.

My mom always told me that driving sticks were hard. She told me that when her dad tried to teach her she couldn't even leave the parking spot.

"No" I tell him and he rolls his eyes and starts dragging me downstairs.

"Come on it will be fun" he tells me as we make our way out of the house.

He's not letting up. What type of man lets some girl that doesn't know how to drive drive his car? He must really hate that car...

"Alright let's go" he says getting on the other side to get in the passenger side. I look at the keys and scratch my head before getting in the drivers side and turning the key in the ignition but nothing happens. I look down and there's 3 pedals at my feet. I look at Thiago for some type of guidance.

"You gotta press down on the clutch" he tells me and I look back down at the pedals. I put my left foot on the pedal and press down and turn the key. This time the car turns on.

"Now don't take your foot off the clutch and put your right foot on the break" he tells me and that's what I do.

"Now put the car in first gear" he tells me and I look down and put my hand on the gear shifter and shift it to where it has the little number 1 on it.

"Now take your foot off the clutch and start driving" he tells me and that's what I do. The car starts slowly picking up speed and out of the driveway until it jerks a little.

What the fuck.

"Take your foot off the gas and put it down on the clutch." That's what I do and the car keeps rolling.

"Now put it into second gear and keep driving. When you feel the car jerking, just do it again" he tells me and I put it into second gear and keep driving. We're on a straight road now with no lights or stop signs.

"Ok so what do I do if I need to slow down or stop?" I ask him.

"Same thing. Just reverse it. Oh and press the gas pedal a little with the clutch when you shift down" he says to me then puts his seat back and lays his seat back.

This boy got A LOT of trust in me with this car.

We get to a stop sign and I do what my memory told me but in reverse. I brake then take my foot off and press down on the clutch and a little on the gas and the car stops and I release everything but the brake.

My mom was overreacting. This isn't that hard.

——————————————

We get back to the house and Thiago is slumped in the passenger seat. So I shake him.

"Thiago we're back" I tell him but he doesn't move so I throw his keys at him. That wakes him up.

"Damn. Why did you do that?" He asks me and I shrug.

"You didn't want to wake up. And I didn't even throw them hard" I tell him and he goes to unbuckle his seatbelt that he wasn't even wearing. That makes me giggle.

"Yeah but still" he says then gets out the car and I do too. We walk up to the front door and we see Theo sitting outside the front door.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him and he looks up at me.

"Oh... uhm...Diana kicked me out the house." He says and I look at Thiago before looking back at Theo.

"Why?" I ask him and he sighs.

"I went out shopping for the baby today and apparently I got something wrong...she didn't tell me what it was so I got kicked out of the house" he says.

Damn. Is that the hormones...?

"Ou...damn. Better luck next time" I say and pat his shoulder but walk right past him and into the house. And Thiago follows me.

"Hey maybe you should go talk to Diana for him. You know...get him back in the house" I say and he scoffs.

"Hell no. That girl is crazy" he tells me and I laugh knowing that I fully agree.

——————————————

(A/N- this story is really over but I feel like I can't end it until we meet Diana's kid but I'm gonna mark it as completed anyway. And yall I have no idea how to drive a stick I was making it up as I went along... also thank yall for reading 6 hours of my bullshit. I appreciate it)