Chapter 70

~Vanity~

I wake up to hear my phone ringing. My arm still hurts and I put my phone on silent and try to go back to sleep. But it starts ringing again.

"You gonna get that?" Thiago asks and I sigh.

"Can you see who it is for me?" I ask him.

"Mhm" he hums then climbs over me even though the table is right there. He puts his hand right on my gut and puts all his weight onto it.

"Aahughhhhh" I groan.

"It says Kurt" he says so casually like he's not crushing me.

"Ok ok get off me, your heavy" I say and push him off of me. He laughs and gives me my phone. I answer it.

"I hope you got a good reason to be calling me at...7 in the morning" I say.

"I uh...you got some weed...?" He asks and I sit up.

"Now why the fuck would I have weed?" I ask him and he pauses.

"Weren't you telling me about some mafia you got? Don't yall got drug cartels too or something..." he asks.

"Yes but not for you. You called me at 7 in the morning for some got damn drugs?" I ask him.

"Uhhh yeah. You can't help a brotha out?" He asks and I sigh.

"Get off my phone you fucking junkie" I say then hang up and lay back down.

"Wow aren't you just full of joy this morning" Thiago says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry it's just early in the morning and he know damn well- forget it im going back to sleep" I say and close my eyes to go back to sleep. Or at least try to. My phone starts ringing again.

"Why is everyone determined to keep me awake..." I mumble then look at it. It's Hendrix.

"I don't know. Should I be next?" Thiago asks and I shake my head.

"No" I tell him and he laughs. The bathroom door opens and Optimus comes out.

What. I keep forgetting he be sleeping in there.

"Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"That kid said he's willing to talk and he'll be ready whenever you get here" he says and I nod.

"Alright, gotcha" I say.

"Also we got actual work to do today" he says.

"What do you mean actual work? We have to actually do something?" I asks and he chuckles.

"Yup" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine. I'll be there later" I say.

"Alright byeeeee" he says then hangs up. I put my phone back down and lay back down I close my eyes.

"Sienna" Thiago taps me.

"Huh?" I ask but don't open my eyes or move.

"Sienna" he says again then this time shakes me.

"What's up?" I ask but still don't open my eyes. He shakes me again.

"Sienna" and this time I'm completely up. I sit up and look at him.

"What what what what what?" I ask and he just stares at me.

"Hi" he says.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I say then get up out of bed and put my glasses on. He starts laughing.