The Hoe Chronicles chapter 1

~Vanity~

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look up and look around.

Oh yeah. I'm at my own place.

I look down at my phone and see that it's Kurtis calling.

Did I text him? I don't think...

"Hello?" I say and lay back down in bed.

"Bitch I was getting ready to think you was dead" he says and I laugh.

"My bad, I forgot to text you yesterday" I say.

"I wasn't even awake anyway. So about tonight..." he trails off.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I ask him.

"7pm. There's this party and the theme is black out, you in?" He asks and I smile.

"Hell yeah I'm in. I just gotta get an outfit real quick" I tell him.

"Alright then. Can I go over your house?" He asks.

"Why...?" I ask him hesitantly.

"Because...so we can get ready together and...I just wanna see the inside of that big ass house you live in" he says and I sigh because I knew that was coming.

"Fine sure you can come over. Actually can you take me to get my car...and bike" I ask.

"Yeah let's go send me your location" he says and that's what I do.
——————————————

"Shittttt this a nice house. Where your room at?" He asks and I start walking up to my room. We run into Hendrix.

"Ou who is he" he asks and I sigh.

"Do you have to act up every fucking where you go?" I say and drag him to my room.

"Damn! This room big as hell! With the bathroom in it too" he says as he goes around to explore my room. I watch him go from corner to corner and wall to wall until he finishes.

"Ok so I got my hoe outfit ready but I wanna know if you got yours" he says and I nod.

"Yeah I think I got one here" I say then my phone buzzes.

"Who's that?" He asks as I pick it up.

"It's Thiago..." I say debating if I should open it or not.

"Why you ain't block him?" He asks.

"In case something actually happens. He got my mom and everything over there snd right now my dog" I tell him and he shrug.

"Whatever. What he say?" He asks and I open it and read the messages out loud.

"Sienna. Please come back to me it wasn't my fault I swear" I read out loud and I hear Kurtis suck his teeth.

"Bitch please" he says and I look back down at my phone to see that Thiago is typing.

Thiago: come on don't be like this.

Thiago: I know your reading this

Thiago: your read receipts are on.

Me: oh shit.

Me: I'm taking that shit off

I turn my read receipts off and close my phone and ignore any other texts that come through after that.

"So where we going?" I ask him and he sits on the edge of my bed.