Chapter 58

(A/N- Story is still over but I'm gonna add new chapters every once in a while. I felt that this story was very boring so I'm about to add a shit ton of unnecessary drama so read at your own risk)

——————————————

                    ~Vanity~

A month later

I wake up with Thiago beside me as usual. I pick up my phone to check the time it's like 9:26am. I put my phone down and stare up at the ceiling before remembering something.

I completely forgot about Hendrix...

I open my phone back up to text him.

Me: Hendrix I am so sorry but I kinda forgot about you...

Hendrix: it's ok

Hendrix: guess what

Me: what?

Hendrix: I learned how to ride it

Me: you didn't know before...?

Hendrix: nope

Me: well I'm kinda glad we didn't go riding then

Hendrix: 😒

Me: how about today then

Hendrix: yeah

Me: I'll be there at like 11

I swipe out of the text message and feel Thiago stir around beside me before waking up.

"Who were you texting?" He asks.

What the fuck? He got ultra instinct or something?

"It was Hendrix. I kinda forgot about him after Nick" I say and he rolls over before sitting up in the bed.

"You sure did" he says back and goes to get up but I stop him by pulling him back and sitting close behind him.

"You remember that time where you claimed to have asked for my bike keys?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"How could I forget?" He says and I smirk.

"Remember when I said I would get you back for that?" I ask him and he nods but turns his head to look at me.

"Yeah I do. But you didn't ask me anything and you already know there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't give you if you just asked" he says. I nod and put my arm around his shoulder and a little down his chest.

"I know. That's why I didn't ask you anything" I say.

"So then what's this conversation for?" He asks me and I take my arm off of him and lean back so I'm not near him anymore.

"I just wanted you to remember...that's all" I tell him then lay back down. He shakes his head and smiles at me.

"Ok then... Today my dad is gonna be taking me through training so I'll be busy ok?" He asks me and I nod.

"Alright I got you" I say and then he goes to stand up but falls back on the bed landing on his hands.

"What's wrong baby? Weak in the knees?" I ask him with a proud smirk on my face. He carefully slides himself down onto the floor to sit.

"Are you serious right now?" He asks and I lean over the edge of the bed to look over at him.

"As a heart attack" I say back and he sighs in annoyance.