The Hoe Chronicles chapter 2

~Vanity~

I wake up beside that man I met last night. I start to sit up and he wakes up too. I stretch then get up out of his bed.

"You getting ready to leave?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah. Where my clothes?" I ask him and he points to the floor. I put my stuff back on and go to grab my phone from next to his on the nightstand. I pick up my phone and he grabs a cigarette and lighter out of his drawer. He lights it up and takes a hit.

"So can I call you later. So we can do this again?" He asks.

"Absolutely. I'm You w-" I cut myself off when I hear his phone start ringing. Me being the nosy person I am I look at it. The name reads "Bae😍". I look at him and start laughing.

"I asked you if you had a girlfriend" I say but he doesn't say anything back so I pick up his phone.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I shrug then answer the phone. Immediately all I hear is yelling.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS MILES? YOU KNOW HOW LING IVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL Y-" I take the phone from my ear and mute it.

"Damn Miles. She just get on the phone yelling like that?" I ask him and he sighs. I put the phone on speaker so we can both hear what she saying.

"YOU TOO BUSY TEXTING AND FUCKING THESE OTHER BITCHES!" She continues yelling and I look at him.

"Damn Miles. She ain't told a lie yet" I say and he rolls his eyes and continues to smoke his cigarette.

"SO THATS IT YOU NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING?! YOU PROBABLY GOT A BITCH OVER THERE RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW WHAT IM COMING OVER T-" I hang up the phone.

Oh hell no.

"Yeah I gots to go" I say and toss his phone back onto the bed.

"Bye Miles" I say and wave at him with a smirk. He waves back and I leave.

I get in my car and go back to my place. As I get out the car I yawn and go inside. I go upstairs to my room and a few minutes after I get in there Hendrix comes in.

"Got a call for you in the office" Hendrix says and I groan and get up from my bed.

I JUST sat down.

I walk down to our office and pick up the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say waiting to hear whose on the other side.

"Vanity-" I cut him off by loudly groaning through the phone. It's Luis.

"Don't cut me off" he says and I start giggling.

"Ok what?" I ask him.

"I really need some that stuff your father used" he says.

"Ok...and?" I ask him.

"Are you even hearing a damn word I'm saying?" He asks.

"I heard you" I say and he sighs and I hear the phone ruffling around then he hangs up. I put the phone down then spin around a few times in my chair. Then the phone starts ringing again so I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Sienna I know my dad keeps bothering you, but you ignoring him is leading him to bother me so please" it's Thiago on the other end I scoff.

"He gon be bothering you for a while. Trust" I say and I hear him sigh on the other side.

"Come on Sienna don't be like that" he says