Chapter 59

~Vanity~

We drove back to the other place and I get off my bike and turn it off.

"Wait here" I tell Hendrix and he doesn't take his helmet off but he gives me a thumbs up. I turn around then walk inside.

I don't see anybody downstairs so I go straight upstairs then into my room. Thiago isn't there. I go to his room to check and he isn't in there either. I then quit trying to find him then go straight to Rico's room. I knock on his door then open it. He's in there on his game as usual.

"Rico" I call out his name and lean against his doorway. He acknowledges I'm here but doesn't look away from the screen.

"Hm"

"Where's Thiago?" I ask him.

"He's in training" he tells me and I nod.

"Oh. Where at?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Oh no. They won't let anybody in there. Not even me. Can you believe that?" He asks me and I slowly shake my head.

"Nope..." I respond back and watch him play his game.

"Where's Optimus?" I ask him and I can tell that he's not fully paying attention.

"Sitting on the baby..." he says.

"What?" I ask him.

"Huh?" He asks back "wait no, he's sitting next to Diana with the baby" he clarifies and I slowly nod. I watch him play for a little and he seems to be losing so I decide to just observe.

"Fuck!" He yells and throws the controller down because he lost whatever game he was playing. I giggle a little and he looks back over to me like he forgot I was there.

"Ok so what's up?" He asks me and I walk over to lay down on his bed and face him.

"You got a girlfriend?" I ask him just to be sure I ain't taking a man out to go cheat.

"No...why?" He asks.

"You wanna go out with me and Hendrix tonight?" I ask him and he smirks.

"You're inviting me somewhere? Of course I'll go" he says and I get up from his bed.

"Alright. Get ready" I tell him.

"Ok where are we going?" He asks me before I get to the door.

"To get you and my friend some bitches" I say.

"What are you even talking about? You don't even know that" he says.

"But I do know that I could walk into a gay club and get more pussy than you ever got in your entire life. So let's go" I say then walk out of his room. I go downstairs then outside to my bike.

"So is he coming?" Hendrix asks and I nod and take out my phone.

"Yeah he'll be out in a minute. He's getting dressed" I tell him then look back down at my phone to text Thiago.

Me: good luck with your
training

Me: I'm going out with Hendrix and Rico

Me: I love you

I put my phone down and lean over on my bike and put my head down.