Chapter 14

~Vanity~

I get there first take my helmet off and wait for them. About 5 minutes later they pull up. I get off my bike and walk over to the car and wait for Diana to get out.

"You ass. Why did you leave us like that?" She playfully pushes me.

"I don't know. Why are you guys so damn slow?" I ask back and she just rolls her eyes.

"Were you not cold in that dress?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"It doesn't matter if you're having fun." I shrug my shoulders.

"Ok come on. You just sit at the bar or something. Just watch my back and make sure nobody is trying to assassinate me or something." She says and I nod at her.

"Also I'll be talking to you through your ear piece. So if you need anything just start talking." She says and I nod my head again.

"Wait. What are you going to do?" I ask her before we go inside.

"I'm going to be seducing a guy to get what I need" she says.

"Ok seems like you like doing that. You little hoe" I say to her and she laughs.

"Yeah well if you had to do it you'd know how it feels. Especially when the guys are hot" she says and starts walking into the place and I wait a little before following behind her.

I sit at the bar and I watch her start walking up to this guy.

"Alright. Can you hear me?" She says and it's so fucking loud. I jump a little and scrunch my face up.

Shit!

"Yes you're so fucking loud" I say to her and she laughs on the other end.

"Ok watch me ok?"

"Ok"

I put my headphones in to listen to music and watch her as she talks to some guy.

My phone buzzed. But I ignored it and don't take my eyes off of Diana. After about 2 minutes it buzzed again so I decide to check it real quick. It's Thiago.

Thiago: hey.

Thiago: are you ok?

Me: yeah I'm fine
what's up?

Thiago: just checking in.
It's your first mission.

Me: I'm not doing anything
but sitting here watching
Diana. I think I'll be fine.

Thiago: I'm just making sure.

Me: if I didn't know any
better I'd think you
actually cared.

Thiago: I don't give a damn about you. I was just curious.
(Read 12:53)

After his comment I smile to myself and put my phone in my bra since I literally have no where else to put it since this dress doesn't have pockets. Then I go back to looking out for Diana.

"Do you wanna go somewhere more...private?" I hear through my earpiece but just barely. It was so low.

I notice Diana and that man leaving to go somewhere so I get up and follow them but I don't make it obvious. The music is so loud that it's overpowering the music I have in my headphones.

"I'm right behind you guys" I say so she can hear me through the earpiece. She doesn't do or say anything but I know she gots it.