2

Giovanna Ramos

Giovanna Ramos.

————

I walk into the building including the auditorium and dance studios to practice on the piano.

As I walk to the auditorium I hear people so I peak in and see a couple girls but only one catches my eye. She looks so beautiful, shitt I think she's glowing fr. She's doing some type of choreography as her and the other girls sing in sync.

she starts to sing by herself and it sounds beautiful, not as beautiful as her though. As I watch longer they stop singing and all plop down on the floor making me chuckle a little bit. I catch myself and wonder if this is weird.

"this is fucking weird." I say quietly to myself.

"anywayy, how's y'all's love life been going?" A girl named brittany who I deal to asks.

I look back up to see what the girl I have my eye on is gonna say, and I find myself hoping I have a chance.

The girl cuts her eyes at the rest of the girls making me curious.

"it's not our fault you're a virgin mariah." A blonde with blue or green eyes says laughing.

Her name is Mariah , crazy how I just found that out.

"what happened with kehlani if you don't mind me asking? ." a familiar face says. I think she's in one of my classes, her name is ryan or something.

I furrow my eyebrows at her question, I hope she's not talking about the kehlani I know.

"we decided we were better off as friends.." mariah says shrugging.

"mm, y'all were so damn cute!" The blonde says.

"we weren't even datinggg!" Mariah drags as she dramatically falls off of the piano bench laughing.

that's a huge relief , cause i like this girl already and I wasn't finna give her up to kehlani.

"she was intimidating asfc, you remember when she punched that man for you?" The blonde says.

I'd punch every man in the universe for Mariah.

mariah laughs "please stop we're gonna meet up later and I don't wanna be reminiscing about how we used to be."

meeting up? I think to myself.

"rightt, what y'all meeting up for?" Brittany asks.

I eagerly wait for Mariah to awnser the question.

"nosey much!?" Mariah yells jokingly causing Ryan to smack her arm. "ouch!"