18

( y'all so basicallyyyyyy I don't know how to incorporate the part and I forgot to in the last part, but basically kehlani messy self told gio and stuff and they'll talk about it later on the book.)

MARIAH BUCKLES

MARIAH BUCKLES.

I sit in my room, sprawled across my bed as I smoke and watch MARTIN on the TV.

smoking made me hella hungry, so I decide to go to chick-fil-a and get something to eat.

I throw on a cute grey crop top and some grey flared sweats.

Then, I grab my keys and my phone and go down to the parking garage. I hop into my car and start it before turning on the album "FUCK A FRIEND ZONE." By dej loaf and jaquees.

(I be mad ashit that it's not on Apple Music.)

I pull into the Chick-fil-A drive through, I order and get my food before deciding to go to the park. The girls said they'll meet me there after they get food.

We all arrive around the same time. We go sit on a bench as we talk for a bit.

"We need to go out tonighttt, forreal."Jude says.

Ryan nods, "but Mariah's in a cheating stage," she sighs.

I laugh, "I told y'all that in confidence!"

"But it's like no matter what you gon be back with gio right? Cause she be askin about you when she bring me weed and shit and I be like, 'Mariah love you so bad girllll, and she always talk about you. She be saying nothing but good things.' type shit." Brittany says as she rolls her eyes.

we all laugh.

"I hope you ain't say it like that cause that's not convincing enough." I say, eating a fry.

Jude makes a funny face, "no Chick-fil-A sauce?"

We all bust out laughing.

-

-
I start to roll up on my pink tray on the coffee table in-front of the couch, as I roll up, I hear a knock on the door, since my weed is loud, I put it in a cabinet in the kitchen and spray some lavender.

Then I go to the door and look through the peephole, I don't see anyone. So I decide to open the door, what's the worst that can happen.

I open the door and look down, I see a huge bouquet of soft red roses with a black envelope ontop.

I shake my head as a wide smile appears on my face. I know gio did this.

So, I pick up the bouquet and walk back into the door, letting it shut behind me.

I sit the bouquet on the door and grab the black envelope, carefully opening it and pulling the red card out.

I open the card and read the ink writing.

❤︎︎
𝒯ℴ:ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶𝒽 ℛ𝒶𝓂ℴ𝓈,𝓂𝓎 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ.

ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓂: 𝒢𝒾ℴ𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 ℛ𝒶𝓂ℴ𝓈.

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔,𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎  𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓊𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 ℴ𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒽ℴ𝓉 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℯ'𝓇ℯ 𝑔ℴ𝒾𝓃𝑔. ℐ𝓁𝓁 𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝑔ℯ𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓇ℴ𝓌 ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒷𝓎 5𝒜ℳ.

𝒫𝒮;𝒟𝒾𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓅𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓅ℴ𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉,𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝓎𝓅ℯ 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉.

𝒫𝒫𝒮;ℐℳ 𝒮𝒪 ℐ𝒩ℒ𝒪𝒱ℰ 𝒲ℐ𝒯ℋ 𝒴𝒪𝒰 ℳ𝒜ℛℐ𝒜ℋ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌. 𝒾𝓂 𝓁ℴ𝓌𝓀ℯ𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓀.𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ ℳℬ.𝒲ℰℒℒ 𝓈ℴℴ𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ ℳℛ.𝒲𝒜ℐ𝒯,𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓌ℯ𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝓉𝒻.

I LOVE YOU MARIAHHH!! ( RAMOSSS)

oh and I spelled my name in it.

PPPS; don't forget your passport.

❤︎︎

I laugh as I read the card, especially at the last part.

I grab my phone, instead of calling I decide to leave a 5 minute voice note—well 5 minutes and 57 seconds to be exact. Just telling her how appreciative I am of her and how much I love her and I can't wait to be a Ramos with little Ramos babies. Then I tell her that we can match and I'll send her a few outfits I'm wearing, but the rest is gonna be a surprise.

——

( this part high key short but the next part won't be.)