10

MARIAH AMANI BUCKLES (RAMOS)

I feel like I've been waiting on this moment with gio, I've never felt this with anyone else. I think this is what reall love feels like. Or maybe everyone has their own definition of it, based on experiences.. this is not about everyone else though. Only me and Giovanna, the girl who has a special place in my heart, and my mind.

"Mariah, you were like an unexpected surprise, the defining moment, the collision of stars that slammed into me hard and sent my cool, little world plummeting into the ocean." she says as she looks into my eyes slightly smiling.

tears start to form in my eyes as I look into gios dark brown ones.

"I didn't know it was gonna be you, you know? But it is you. It's all you and now there is no looking back." she squeezes my hand tighter as she blinks her forming tears away. 

The tears in my eyes start to drop but I hold eye contact and gio brings a hand to my face to wipe away my tears.

"And I really hope it's not to early to tell you this, but I've never felt this feeling before. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you Mariah buckles." she laughs. "Although I think Mariah ramos would sound better." she shrugs jokingly as she laughs quietly.

"I love you, Giovanna" I say softly as I wipe the falling tears, keeping one hand in gios.

"I can't even put it into words—. No words can express the way I feel about you, or when I'm with you." she looks into my eyes as she purses her lips.

"Giovanna you don't know how much this means to me." I say wiping my tears.

she nods as she kisses me gently on my forehead before stepping out of my way revealing what's behind her. She stands on the side of me as I stare at it in awe.

"Mariah, will you be my girlfriend?" she asks and I can feel her eyes on me

I nod, "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I say without hesitation and gio suddenly lifts me up.

I wrap my arms around her neck as we lean in and kiss eachother.

Somehow superpowers by Daniel Caesar is playing now and all I hear as we kiss is, "lift your head, to the skyyyyy!"

Me and gio kiss for what feels like minutes before she puts me down and gio picks up the bouquet of roses and hands them to me.