4

I wake up In kehlanis bed alone. I lean up as I wipe the sleep from my eyes and throw my legs over the bed before standing up.

my legs fell sore but I can walk. I hear music coming from the kitchen so I walk to it. I look up and see kehlani making tea. She looks over to me meeting my eyes.

"good morning ma ma." Kehlanis lips go up into a smile as she signals me to her

I smile as I walk over to her "good morninggg." I drag out as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"want some tea?" she asks as she grabs mugs.

I nod before sitting down at the island.

"how do you feel?" Kehlani asks softly as she pours tea in both of the mugs.

"I feel great." I smile. "do you mind taking me home in a little?" I ask

"I don't mind." Kehlani says handing me a mug and wrapping her arms around me as I sip the tea.

"okay." I say.

kehlani chuckles softly. "You forgot my morning kiss."

kehlani loves kisses if you can't already tell.

I laugh before turning around and pecking her lips and turning back around.

"mariahh." She groans.

I turn around and grab her face giving her a longer kiss and she sticks her tongue out so I lick her tongue with mine and we laugh.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

I make it into my apartment and I finally check my phone which I haven't done since before me and kehlanis hang out yesterday which was super long ago.

195 messages from "take 4".

𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎

RYAN!! ❤︎︎ : 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 @ 𝟏𝟐 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡!!

JUDYMOODY✰: 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐒𝐒!

BRITTANYꨄ: 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!

MARIAH☘︎︎❀: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎!!!

BRITTANYꨄ: 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!

𝐽𝑈𝐷𝑌𝑀𝑂𝑂𝐷𝑌 ✰: 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐲.

RYAN!! ❤︎︎: 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐲𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡!

--------

I laugh before sitting my phone down and going in my closet to find a outfit.

I pick one out then go do my routine and put it on spraying a bit of perfume on me.

11:30