3

Giovanna Ramos

Giovanna Ramos .

As I pull up to the cafe I crack my window and wait outside. Luckily my windows are tinted so they won't see me. I watch carefully as Mariah and kehlani walk outside hand in hand which is definitely suspicious, they walk up to a car I'm guessing is Mariah's since she leans against it while kehlani is infront of her. They talk for a little bit but I can't make out what they're saying. Then Mariah tries to open the door but kehlani grabs her arm and says some more things I can't make out.

Then her and Mariah hug but it's an excruciatingly long hug especially when kehlani picks her up and starts to spin her around. I know I have no room to be jealous cause this girl doesn't even know me, but I am. I have to meet her soon.

As I watch some more they look into eachothers eyes. I cross my fingers that they don't kiss but they do and I watch.. thinking about how that should be me.

Then kehlani puts her down and they're kiss starts to get more heated and intimate. I shouldn't be watching. This is definitely weird but I like Mariah a lot and I only wanted to see if I had a chance with her. Maybe I still do. She's the only one I have my eyes on.

I watch how she grabs onto kehlani and how kehlani chokes her. Every other second they pull away and let their tongues fight. I hate watching this but it also shows me what Mariah likes. Even though I might not ever get to use it.

They finally break the kiss and kehlani opens Mariah's door for her and Mariah gets in as they say something then kehlani kisses Mariah all over her face and Mariah laughs.

I'm gonna meet Mariah tomorrow. I have to.

—————

Mariah Buckles

Mariah Buckles.

I drive off as kehlani follows me in her car. I think about what we're gonna do tonight as I drive to my place.