9

MARIAH BUCKLES

MARIAH BUCKLES.
a couple weeks later.

Mariah and gio have been hanging out a lot and they've only gotten closer and closer. They each feel a love for eachother,they're basically in love. They're both ready to take it to the next level.

I wake up to my phone blowing up with notifications from twitter and take 4.

I remember that I tweeted something about gio last night so I check the notifications.

I laugh as I slide out of bed and take my phone into the bathroom before clicking a missed FaceTime call from take 4

"AHHHH BITCH!" Jude yell into the camera as her blonde curls fall into her face.

I laugh as the others laugh too.

"you needa fess up, NOW!" Ryan says.

Brittany nods "seriously!"

"okay, I might not tell y'all who it is right now." I say.

"oh we got an idea of who it is ry!" Jude says.

I shake my head. "anyway! we went on a date last night!" I say smiling.

"ouu, where'd y'all go?" Ryan asks.

"so, we went to this restaurant. Then we went to a museum and y'all.." I smile before covering my face.

"not she got you smiling and blushinggg!" Jude says as she fixes her hair.

"rightt?" brittany agrees.

"y'all she had painted me, and I was on the beach and it was so beautiful. And then she said I was her muse." i laugh.

"did y'all smoke?" Ryan asks raising her eyebrow.

They obviously have a couple hints that the person is gio.

I shake my head. "but it was nice, we also traded baby pictures."

"That's so cuteee!" Ryan says.

"righttt, now can you show us who it is." Jude asks.