32

(They should've never did it.... No I don't really think they should've never did it, actually idk what I think. But in all seriousness, i lowkey ain't feel like writing about the police stuff but it'll still be acknowledged throughout the story. BYE IMAGINE I WRITE THAT THEY BOTH GO TO JAIL AND BE TALKING THROUGH THE TOILET. jk I would never........... no fr.)

GIOVANNA RAMOS

GIOVANNA RAMOS.

I really love being with Mariah, it feels like we are meant to be.

We accomplish goals together and shit, and that's one of my favorite parts.

Did I mention that I have a boating license and a pilots license?

Mariah doesn't know yet, but I bought a helicopter for the helicopter pad on-top of our house this morning.

I woke up way before her, and went ahead and got it. I got to fly it home, too.

I walk into our bedroom, but mariah isn't there. I hear music coming from the bathroom, so I go inside, and find mariah standing infront of the mirror.

She looks so gorgeous, I can't wait to put some babies in her.

I smile as I come up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and pressing soft kisses to her neck.

"Where you going?" I ask, kissing her in the perfect spot just to hear her moan.

She moans, "gi, where were you?"

"I was out, working." I say.

I watch as she purses her lips, and I can see the skepticism in her narrowed eyes.

"I'm trying to believe you, but you're so good at lying that I don't know what is true." She says, resting her arms on the counter she stands in-front of.

She's also bent over.

I smile as I hold her hips, "what'd I tell you about that, come with me." I gently pull her to stand up straight. "Get your purse and phone and stuff cause we're going somewhere."

She grabs her things.

She smiles, "try not to push my down the stairs this time."

First of all, she didn't fall all the way downstairs—she might've skipped a few steps, but I caught her. I only nudged her and she was being dramatic.

I laugh, "ah shut up."

Damn, we going the wrong way.

"Come back up," I say, turning around and going back up the stairs.

She hums, "what's up there?"

"Rainbows and ice cream." I say sarcastically as I turn the corner and the end of the hallway.

She laughs, and I can hear her running in her heels. "Wait for me!!"

I laugh, "I'm waiting," I stand at the door that leads to the helicopter pad.