27

BOW BOW BOW BOW!

MARIAH RAMOS.

Gio and I lay in bed, cuddling. We're in the Maldives right now and we're going scuba diving today. She's always getting me to try new stuff, and I just go along with it.

"You ready for today baby?" She mumbles against my neck.

I nod, smiling as she kisses my neck. "mhm."

she kisses my lips softly, so I kiss her back.

She smiles as we sit up, "wanna know something crazy?"

"As long as it's not too crazy," I respond, looking at her.

She nods, looking away. "I've stalked you before..."

I laugh, "No way? No, you didn't, Gio." I don't even believe her.

"I did, for real. It was a couple of years ago before we met." she explains, and I almost believe it.

I smack my lips.

She nods, finally making eye contact.

"Then where was I?" I ask, I want to ask how our meeting seemed so sincere, or was it planned... Why wouldn't Brittany tell me?

"So, I first saw you at the auditorium, then I had followed you to the pho place, and you were wit-." I cut her off since that's all I need to hear.

I nod, getting out of bed. "And when we met?"

"When Brittany texted me to pull up, I figured you were gonna be there," she says.

I nod, "did Brittany know?"

"No, are you upset?" she asks, also getting up.

I shake my head. Should I be? Is this all pretend?

"Why are you upset?" She asks, coming over to me and pulling me into a hug.

I shake my head, "Why did you like me? Was it to make Kehlani jealous or something?" I ask, pushing her away.

Her head jerks back, "Ain't no fucking way you just actually asked me that." She chuckles, visibly annoyed.

I shrug, "I did, though. Is it true?"

"Mariah, you're my wife. Do you think I would marry someone out of spite?" she retorts.