21

Gio and Mariah went back to Brazil and as soon as they did, gio cheated.

Tonight, mariah is moving back to Atlanta and leaving gio behind. Although it's inevitable with them, gio keeps fucking up and it's driving Mariah crazy to stay with her.

 Although it's inevitable with them, gio keeps fucking up and it's driving Mariah crazy to stay with her

MARIAH BUCKLES.

the flight back to California is usually the best, but not when I'm alone. I didn't wanna leave but I need to, for me.

I gather my things and lay a kiss on sleeping gios forehead, then I start to believe that my heart still beats in my chest, although it doesn't. I feel nothing at all.

It'd be nice if I can put my feeling aside, but I can't just discard them. This feeling eats me alive, and it's draining.

Gio made me see the world in new colors and lens, I was—and still am Inlove with her.

But this is just too much.

I don't have a lot of experience, but from what I heard, a relationship with no problems is something you can only dream of.

i quickly wipe the falling tears from my eyes, we made irreplaceable memories that I can't help to reminisce about.

We spent Christmas's and birthdays in Brazil, now I have to leave back to California.

Being with her is somehow always, so fucking bittersweet.

-

As I walk through the hallway of my apartment complex, memories of gio standing at my door with flowers wash over me. Making even more tears fall.

I sigh, walking into the four walls filled with memories of love and happiness—genuine happiness.

I leave my suitcase at the front as I lock the door, I don't want any company.

I lay in my bed thinking, what hurts me the most is that gio couldn't be trusted.

Luckily when I'm alone tonight, I won't have to pretend I'm okay and everything's fine.

I feel like it would be nice if we could both share a piece of us, then we'd be whole...

All I know is we're better together thick or thin. If this world were mine, I'd combine it with gios.

Because our world that was just beginning is now splitting back into two.

Maybe she needs professional help with her cheating problem.