25

Mariah Buckles

Mariah Buckles. (she's not officially Ramos yet y'all!)

-

As much as I said I'm not listening to partynextdoor again, gio plays his music every day. I honestly think she might walk down the aisle to the party next door...

We haven't told anyone yet, but today, I'm gonna tell the girls since we're hanging out all day today.

And Gio is gonna tell her friends and her mom.

The ring is beautiful, it shines a lot and it's just gorgeous overall.

I put on a cute outfit, then I spray some perfume on.

As I walk out of the bathroom, Gio grabs my waist and pulls me onto her lap

I giggle softly, "Gio, I have to go!" I say as I try to pull away until she kisses my neck softly.

I moan softly, "gio, mm."

"yes, babe?" She asks, picking me up and laying me on the bed. Then she starts to leave dark hickeys on my neck.

I moan, "I have to go."

She smirks, "that feels good?" she whispers as she takes the top of the dress off of my shoulders.

——

As I get my clothes back on and fix my hair, my phone rings.

I answer, seeing the name "Jude" on the screen.

"Why did I just arrive, and you're not here? Now that's hella late." Jude says.

I laugh, "I'm literally on my way," I say, lying as I spray perfume on me and grab my purse.

"It sounds like you're still in the house," Jude says.