22

BACK IN BRAZIL- MARIAH BUCKLES

I lay in the depths of me and gios bed, naked. As old music plays loudly on the speakers since we're enclosed by huge trees.

My legs are so sore I can barely move them, this is the result of me testing gio last night while we were out with friends.

I was definitely overstimulated by the time we were almost done, I don't even remember if she pulled out or not.

She comes out of the connected bathroom, still naked, and she lays ontop of me, causing our parts to bump which makes me moan with pleasure.

I get lonely by Janet Jackson starts to play.

Gio Hums, "oh, so you want another round?" she smiles, kissing me all over my body.

I giggle, "put it in me," I say, grabbing her waist.

she rubs her dick against my clit before putting it into my entrance and slipping it into my wet warmth.

I immediately moan at the feeling. digging my nails into her back as she strokes inside of me.

It feels so sensual as she goes slow, taking her inches out and putting them back in at a steady pace causing me to call out her name.

"you're so beautiful, who's pussy is this?" she asks, bending down to kiss my neck.

"Oh fuck! it's all yours gio." I say, letting her pound me as I run my nails across her back.

she reaches my g spot and starts to hit it repeatedly, my back arches off of the bed and my nails dig into her back as I reach my climax, squirting a little as she rubs my clit.

she moans too, pulling out and nutting on my stomach.

I smile as I push her onto her back, sucking the skin on her neck, just above her tattoo. Then I go lower and lower with kisses before kissing the tip of her length.

"Lift your legs up." I instruct her.

She scrunches her eyebrows up, but she complies. I hold her legs up as I start to suck the tip like it's a lollipop.

She moans as she reaches down and grabs my hair. I moan as I make eye contact with her, she moans even louder as her eyes roll shut. I take it into my mouth and I continue to suck as it hits the back of my throat while I go up and down.

"fuck mariah!" She breathes out, I love hearing her say my name.

She tries to let her legs down but I hold them back up, still sucking it and deep throating.

she starts to cum all in my mouth, so I make eye contact with her as I take it all, and swallow it. Then I lick my lips.

"fuck me gio," I say, hoping she understands what I mean.