19

GIOVANNA RAMOS

GIOVANNA RAMOS.

5:00AM.

I grin widely as I listen to the voice note Mariah left me last night, her voice is so calming and soothing. I can't wait to see her in person.

I go ahead and get ready and grab my packed suitcase. I go and put it in the backseat of my truck, then I get in after grabbing my carry on.

After, I drive to pick up the flowers I ordered for Mariah.

-

PARTYNEXTDOOR, blasts through my speakers as I drive to Mariah's house. Once I arrive in the parking garage, I grab the vase and carefully carry it to Mariah's door.

I knock on the door as I hold the vase infront of my face, the amount of times I've done this is ridiculous but definitely worth it.

The door opens, unfortunately, I can't see Mariah yet but I can smell her fragrance, as always, she smells so good.

she giggles, "thank you my love," she takes the vase from my hands.

"No problem baby, they're a bit heavy though." I say, although she insists on grabbing them.

she smiles, backing up and sitting them on the counter. She looks so good, her freshly straightened hair flows down her back on top of the tan t shirt that she wears with pants that match mine.

she hums, looking at all the flowers she has.

"I can't leave my babies here alone," She sighs, walking over to them and kneeling next to them.

I laugh, "just throw some away."

she looks at me like I'm dumb, "giovanna, I can't!"

I shrug, "do you have your bags packed?"

she nods, "yes, they're behind the door."