16

Mariah buckles

Mariah buckles

I wake up laying ontop of kehlani, naked. I laugh, realizing what happened last night.

I attempt to move, but my whole body is really sore so I stay like I am.

My mind trails back to gio... did I cheat back? And I fucking liked it..

kehlani wakes up, kissing my fore head repeatedly.

"un un, stop it." I say, rolling off of her and facing away from her.

she laughs, "you can't still be mad at me after I fucked you like that." she kisses my bare shoulder.

"kehlani, I wasn't supposed to fuckin do that." I explain.

she nods, holding me as her bare body presses against mine.

"so what happened between the two of you?" she asks, biting my shoulder.

I reach back and slap her, causing her to laugh.

"ow.. she was cheating on me, like how you did but I just didn't see it with my own eyes." I say.

she flicks my shoulder, "can you stop bringing that up?"

"why?" I laugh, turning around.

"cause I said so." she laughs, putting her face into my boobs.

I roll my eyes, "you're fucking annoying."

she nods, kissing me. "you like it tho, can we go back to how we used to be?" she fake whines.

I shake my head no, "and it's your fault." I sit up.

"don't remind me." she says.

"I have to go, I did something really bad and I feel no regret." I say.

she nods, "I wouldn't either after fucking me." She says, cockily.

I roll my eyes.

"how about you take a bath with me first, yk cherishing our last moments before you come back home to me." she says, she's really pissing me off with this, all of this was genuinely a mistake.

But, I will get in the bath.

-

-