30

MARIAH RAMOS

MARIAH RAMOS.

Tonight, me and the girls are going to the club, it's been a long time since we actually went out clubbing.

And of course, no dancing on random guys or girls, I'm a faithful wife.

As we all get ready in the spacious upstairs bathroom in me and Gio's house, we talk about girl stuff.

Us talking about babies and stuff reminds me of how many times gio has nutted in me and I didn't get pregnant...It won't matter until we actually try for babies, hopefully it changes.

"You sure gio won't mind your outfit?" Jude asks.

I nod, laughing. "Yes, I'm grown, who cares."

Ryan hums, "we don't want you to get snatched up out the club."

"Your wife don't play like that anyway," Brittany adds.

I laugh, "I don't know guys, I feel like stirring up commotion."

Jude smiles, "pop your shit!"

Brittany shakes her head, "Oh my,"

Alexis laughs, she's understanding the group dynamic. She said red is my color, I fuck with her.

——

We arrive at the packed night club, it's illuminated by red lights, matching my vibe.

While Jude, Alexis, and Brittany go to get a section, me and Ryan are in charge of the drinks.

"We need 10 shots of don julio," Ryan says to the sexy ass male bartender.

And the way they're making eye contact, I feel like a third wheel.

He nods, "I can get that for you."

I excuse myself and go to the other side, with the female bartender.

I order 5 frozen, peach mixed drinks, they'll love these.

The sapphire eyed woman looks at me with a flirtatious gaze.

"Anything else?" She asks with a soothing tone.

I smile, thinking of anything to ask only to keep talking to her.

"Is there hookah?" I smile,