Gennie

TOMS POV

TOMS POV

"Wait, wait so I get thirteen wishes?" I ask she nods "oh okay" I say.

Surprisingly, I was taking this quite well, yeah it did take time for me to process it but I guess I'm quite lucky. Instead of being shocked I might as well get something out of it.

"So you're gonna help me get Hailey to like me?" I ask raising an eyebrow "Yes" she nods. It went quiet then I realised I don't even know her name. "Um I forget to ask, what's your name?" I ask her "my name?" She repeats slowly "yeah?" I say, she thinks "my name is..." she looks up at the ceiling "Gennie" she smiles "genie?" I ask confused "yeah, Gennie spelt with a double n" Gennie says "that's.. cool" I say.

"So Gennie, where are you gonna stay and do you have any other clothes?" I ask out of curiosity "um well I'm your genie so I guess I'm staying with you and no I don't," she pauses "well I could use my magic to get new clothes" she finishes. "Wait what about when people walk in and see you" I ask "just say I'm a friend and when it's night I'll sleep in your closet" she smiles.

"Well I guess we'll plan our week out" I say "we have today and tomorrow then I have school on Monday" she nods "would I have to go with you?" She asks "well if I need your help I'm pretty sure you have to come with me" I tell her "but there's a problem with that how are you gonna get into the school with out 'trespassing'?" She gives me a look as if to say I was stupid "I'm magic remember" she sticks her tongue out at me "ohhh" I realise, she'll magically get into my school.

"Oh yeah a few more things I need to tell you," she begins "if you say 'I wish for' then whatever it will happen even if you didn't mean it as an actual wish, you can't wish for more wishes and once you've used up all your wishes I disappear back into the lamp" she said. I nodded "so don't get to attached" she jokes, laughing a bit "I won't" I laugh.

I think "How old are you?" I ask cause she looks young but what if she's like 200 years old and she's just been locked in that lamp so that's why she looks young, maybe? "Sixteen" she says. I'm a bit shocked "what?" I say truly shocked. She laughs "do I not look young?" She laughs again "no, no it's just.." she interrupts me "don't worry I get it. I'll explain" I nod "every eighty so years a knew genie is some how created so that's why I'm so young" she goes from happy to sad.

"You okay?" I ask "yeah it's just it gets really lonely in there," she looks down "I don't want to go back but I guess that just life for me" she gives me a slight smile "am I your first person you've been a genie for?" I ask "no, around three years ago" she looked sad "he wasn't the nicest, I was only thirteen and it was my first time being a genie" she looks around the room "but that's the past" she goes smiley again.

"So what should we do about this Hailey girl of yours" she says "mmm I don't know" I reply "but somehow we've got to make her like me" I nod.

Then Bill burst into my room. This bitch really couldn't knock. "Hey Tom we've got-" he stops and looks confused "hey" I say annoyed he looks from me to Gennie "who's this?" He asks "Ge-" I was about to answer but the Gennie interrupts me again. "Gennie" she stands up, walking over to Bill. She held out her hand for him to shake it. He slowly went to shake her hand. "Nice to meet you I'm Bill" he smiles at her "Are you two twins?" She asked "yes" me and Bill said at the same time.

"I'm Toms friend" she says "really? He hasn't talked about you and I haven't seen you" Bill said "Really?" She asks her smile fading then going back to normal. In this moment the atmosphere was weird. Then something weird happened "oh yeah, never mind I remember he's talked about you" um what? She only showed up last night and I've only known her for 12 hours.

"So Bill why did you barge into my room?" I ask standing up next to Gennie "we've got band practice" he says "right now" I ask "yes" I look at Gennie "you wanna watch us play" She smiles "sure"

-

We went downstairs, Gennie did more of her magic on Georg and Gustav so they thought they 'knew' or 'heard' of her.

We was practicing and Gennie was watching. She looked so happy. I guess she was really enjoying this.

GENNIES POV

I watched as Tom and his band played. They were really good and all hot. Yes I might be a genie but I'm still a teenage girl.

As there playing, a girl walked past and Tom looked at her basically with love hearts in his eyes. Oh so that's who Hailey is, typical. I mean she is gorgeous but I got a vibe off her like she's not nice. And another I can't do make someone, nice, mad, sad or whatever other emotion there is.

She looked at Tom then she looked at me with a glare. Oh right. That's when I heard something not right I looked at Tom oh God he's messing up and I front of Hailey.

As soon as I noticed this. I made him play the chords right. All I have to do is snap my fingers when I think of something like this.

I looked back at Hailey and she stopped. Then walked up to their garage and a actually listened to them play.

Once they finished Hailey begins to speak "that was actually good" she says walking up to Tom. I got off the couch, standing up. "Maybe yous are not just some wannabe band, you might actually get somewhere" she says then she gives me a dirty look.

Tom looks flustered "who are you?" She asks me "a friend of Toms" I smile at her "mhm never seen you before" why is she being so snarky for "maybe because I don't go to your school" I tilt my head at her. She rolls her eyes "I guess I'll see you on Monday Tom" she says almost seductively then walking away. She gives me one more dirty look before walking away.

She's gonna be hard to please or win over.

A/N
This took me like over an hour to write
Also I'm sick but that gives me more time to think and write.