Shopping

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

The day was finally over.

I walked out of my lesson, alone. I took my phone out about to text Sandy to see where they are. Instead I got a call from her.

I picked up. "Hey Gennie" she says "hey, where are yous"I ask "at the front of the school, meet us there" she says "Okayyyyy, I just need to talk to Tom for a minute" I say "okay, see you" Sandy says "see you, bye bye" I say "bye bye" I hear Lindsay and Sandy say at the same time. They hang up.

I go look for Tom. I needed to tell him I was going out.

Eventually I found him with his brother. "Hey Tom" I say "hey" he says but he wasn't looking at me he was looking over my shoulder. I look behind me, I see a bunch of girls looking at him. I turn back around "I'm going out with Lindsay and Sandy so I'll come over later" I say "oh yeah" he replies "bye" I say he just nods.

What's up with him?

It's only been the first wish and he's already acting strange.

I walk away, going to meet my friends.

-

I see them and wave. They wave back. I walk to them. "You got money on you?" Sandy asks "um yeah" I lie but it won't be a lie in a minute "okay just making sure cause it you didn't we would lend you some" Lindsay says. "Aww that's sweet but don't worry I have some money on me" I reassure them.

"We're going to get the bus to the mall" Sandy says as we walk to a bus stop.

-

We've been waiting for around ten minutes. I was about to ask when the bus is gonna be here but I guess it read my mind when the bus arrived.

We were getting on the bus. I watched as Sandy payed then Lindsay. Snap. I give the bus driver my money and he gave me my receipt. I smiled at him.

We walk down the bus to find seats were we would all see each other, which was at the back.

-

The bus ride had ended and we walked into the huge building wish they call a 'mall' it was so beautiful. It was extremely tall inside. You could see al the different clothing shops, perfume shops, the food court.

Wow.

I know like two days ago I was saying I can just magically get myself all this stuff but maybe living normally is a better experience.

"Where should we go first?" Lindsay I asks "mmm" Sandy thinks "juicy couture?" She suggests "I guess we could have a look around in there but it's not like we can buy anything in there we probably didn't bring enough" Lindsay says. "Actually you could you know" they give me a confused look. Snap. I grab my purse pulling out hundreds of euros, I watched as their faces went from confused to shock then to a smirk "where did you get all that from?" Lindsay laughs, I shrug "my parents" they link arms with me, Lindsay on my right and Sandy on my left.

We headed to juicy couture.

We looked around. This shop is amazing. There's tracksuits, tops, bags, perfumes, jewellery. No wonder why people shop here. "Should we get matching tracksuits" Sandy smiled "OMG YES!" Me and Lindsay scream at the same time. "What colour?" Lindsay says "pink" I shrug "yes" they say.

We grab a light pink tracksuit each. "Omg can't wait to wear these together" Sandy squeals "same" I smile.

We go to the til. The women scans our stuff putting them in a bag. "Is that all?" She asks, chewing hard on her gum "yes" I answer. "Okay your total is €60" she says, I pull out my purse then pull out the money, handing it to her. "Thank you" I say, grabbing the bag.

We walk out, linking arms again. "Where should we go now?" I ask "well I heard Victoria Secret done a new perfume" Lindsay shrugged.

We went to Victoria Secret, then PINK, then Hot Topic.

Gosh we had bags up our arms.

We entered this magazine store. Lindsay wanted to get a new teen magazine. I might get one myself.

As we looked and read through magazines one caught my eye. It had this girl in the front. She kinda looked like Sandy. At the top the title said 'Britney'.

I felt someone look over my shoulder. "God I love her so much" Sandy said "she kinda looks like you" I say "omg really?" She says surprised "yeah" I laugh at how shocked she was "I'm honoured" she did a little bow "who is she?" I ask, her jaw dropped. "You don't know who Britney Spears is?l" i shake my head "Thee Britney Spears" She takes the magazine from my hands pointing at her. Again I shake my head. "Oh my god have you not lived?" She laughed "She's the princess of pop, the legendary miss Britney Spears" I pull a confused face. Sandy sighs.

"She's the best singer of all time" she explained "oh she's a singer" I say "yeah, I need to show you her songs" she shook me. "Also this magazine is from ages ago" she says "oh when?" I ask "like 2002 or 2003" she says "oh so that's what she looked like a couple of years ago?" I ask "yeah, she's so pretty and she's still pretty now" she says "well you look like her in this magazine" I say.

-

We got hungry and decided to go to the food court with our millions of bags.

We sit down "God, we have so many bags" Sandy says "yeah felt like I was doing weights carrying them around" Lindsay says, me and Sandy laugh "I know like tomorrow don't be surprised if I have muscles" we laugh.

"What should we eat?" I squint my eyes thinking of what to eat. "Umm don't know" Lindsay says "I'm down for McDonald's" Sandy says, sinking into her seat.