She Talked To Me

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

After a long day of shopping, I had came back to Toms house.

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. I had about ten bags in my hands.

A boy with long, brown hair answered the door. I think is name was Georg. I think though. Tom didn't introduce them all to me properly.

"Oh, hey" he says a bit shocked "hey, is Tom here?" I ask. Gosh that was such a stupid question, of course Tom is here it's his house. "Yeah, I'll go and get him" he said, walking away, leaving the door open.

A minute later, I see Tom appear in front of me. "Hey-," he stops looking at all my bags "How much stuff did you buy?" He ask, shocked "a lot" I reply. "Can you do me a favour?" I say "sure" he smiles "can you hold some of my bags?" Before he could reply I was already giving him some of my bags. "Oh okay" he says.

With my free hand I grab him and take him to his room so he can put my stuff there with me.

"Where did you get all the money to buy all this?" Tom asks "do you keep forgetting I'm magic?" I rise my eyebrows "oh yeah, I should probably stop asking stuff like that" he says "yeah you should" I agree with him.

"I'm gonna get changed" I tell him "okay" he was about to walk out the door he stops and turns around.

"I have something to tell you about Hailey" he says all smiley "oh really" I say, smiling "what is it?" I ask eagerly "She talked to me" he says "what?" I say confused, how can he be so happy she talked to him? It shouldn't be that much of a big deal unless she was hinting that she liked him. "What did she talk to you about?" I ask "I don't know," he says "but I remember her saying I was hot" he explains "oh right" I'm very confused "usually she would say horrible stuff to me but today she thinks I'm hot" he says happily "and it's all because of  you" he smiles at  me.

To be honest I think this is very sad. How can he be in love with someone who's probably bullied him for most of his life? "Isn't this an improvement?" He asks, taking me out of my thoughts "yeah, I guess but she's only saying that cause you're 'popular'" I say "well I don't care, this is what I've always wishes for and it's finally happening" he says a bit angry. I look at him, you can tell he's angry.

I didn't mean to make him angry. I just felt bad for him. "Sorry, you're right" I say even though I'm not really sorry. I just want to fix the situation. "Whatever" Tom says, walking out, slamming his door.

Damn, can a girl really make a guy act like this? She's just one girl and not a nice one. But he's the one that makes the wishes.

As I'm thinking to myself I begin to look for clothes to wear right now. I find pink top that went off the shoulders a bit it said on the top "LOVE PINK" then below that it had a number on it "88". I look for pants. I find some white, low rise, denim shorts.

I get changed into the outfit I've picked.

Once changed I go to Toms bathroom, looking in his mirror. I take my hair out of the ponytail. I begin to brush it, brushing out the curls along the way. I leave my makeup on but I touch it up a bit.

I leave his bathroom. I put my clothes that I wore today in one of the bags.

I was thinking about going downstairs or not. It would be a bit awkward especially after the scene that's just played here.

I sit on Toms bed thinking of what I should do. Go downstairs or don't go downstairs.

I sigh, laying down fully. I begin to ponder.

What would I be like to have parents, live in a house, live normally, to not be trapped in a lamp.

Maybe I would understand emotions more and to know what to say and not what to say.

I could wish for myself to have parents and all that but in the end there's no point cause I'll have to go back to the lamp.

I hear a creak, which distracts me from my thoughts. I sit up andI look to the door. It's Tom. He walks in, sitting next to me.

"Hey" he says awkwardly "hi" I smile faintly "sorry about before" he says looking down "don't worry" I say "I'm sorry too" I smile knowing that it's not going to be awkward anymore.

"It's okay" he shrugs "I'm happy she talked to you" I lie just to make him feel better "thanks" he says plainly.

"Well let's go downstairs" I say enthusiastically. Tom looks at me as I get up. I grab his arm, dragging him off the bed. Gosh was he heavy.

"Okay, okay" he laughs as we walk down the stairs together.

When we arrive, they all look at us.  "Hey guys" Tom says, I just smile at them.

-

The rest of the night we watched movies, his friends were very welcoming.

Gustav and Georg had went home, I just said I'll go home later.

Me and Tom are just up in his room talking.

"I wonder what my next wish should be" he says "well if you want Hailey to like you" I pause thinking "maybe you need to be more known" I say, Tom gives a confused look "what do you mean?" He asks "like I don't know make your band famous or something" I suggest "that's a perfect idea" he says.

I laugh "who wouldn't wanna be with a sexy, rockstar?" I joke, he laughs "okay, I wish for my band to become famous" he says. Snap. "Your wish has been granted" I say "this is gonna be so cool" he says "you sure you can handle it?" I ask jokingly "huh" he hums "you sure you can handle being famous?" I rise a brow "of course I can, I'm sure it will be easy" he says a bit offended "I guess we'll see tomorrow" I shrug.

-

After a while of talking me and Tom eventually got into some pyjamas.

"Good night Gennie" Tom says snuggling into his pillow "good night Tom" I say closing my eyes slowly.