Hanging Out

TOMS POV

TOMS POV

These last few days have been something, something else. Getting chased by girls is unusual for me. Normally I'm the one who chases them.

I wonder if Hailey's falling for me yet. I've also been wondering what else I want to wish for that could make Hailey like me.

Now I'm just waiting for Gennie to come out of the bathroom. We don't have school today since it's Saturday, thank God. It's actually been fun living with Gennie.

She's funny, nice, pretty.

I hear the bathroom door open. I look in that direction. I see Gennie come out. She smiles at me.

"So what are we doing today?" She asks, laying on my bed. She was looking at me. She lauded on her stomach, leaning on her elbows. She was swinging her legs up and down.

Gennie had a tight, black tank top on with cropped, hot pink, long sleeved, fishnet top. She had a nice pair of dark blue, low rise jeans. Gennie likes to accessorise a lot. She had a skull belt for her jeans, a pink belt that went diagonal around her right under arm and her left shoulder. She wore a long hello kitty necklace.

She had a lot of eyeliner around her eyes and lipgloss on. Her brown hair was out and curled.

"Ummm i don't know" i answer her question. She sighs putting her head down then looking back up. Her hair in front of her face.

"What do you want to do?" I ask her. Usually we do what u want to do. "Oh" she says a bit taken back. "Can we go shopping?" She says "do we have to?" I whine "please" she says dragging it out. She gave me the biggest puppy eyes I'd ever seen. I look away from her.

I feel the bed move. I felt someone near me. "Please" she pleads, she put her arms around my neck making me face her.

"Fine" I say "yay" She smiles at me.

She gets of the bed and before I could do anything she yanks my arm pulling up. Damn this girl is in a rush.

When I think about it I don't really know Gennie that well maybe this will give me time to get to know her.

GENNIES POV

I'm so happy Tom agreed to go shopping with me. It might be hard though considering there will probably be fan girls there.

We arrived.

I dragged Tom to one of the first shops I saw.

I picked up a cute shirt. I pressed it against myself. I turn to Tom. "What do you think?" I ask him, he's clearly uninterested though. "Um it's nice" he says, I roll my eyes. "What?" He questions. Probably because I rolled my eyes. "You could at least show a little interest" I say, putting the shirt back.

Tom picks it up again "I think you should get it," he smiles at me "it'll suit you" he says "really?" I say, he nods.

I walk away looking at other clothes with Tom trailing behind me.

-

I had bought a bunch of clothes. I let Tom carry all my bags.

All of a sudden, I hear screams and squeals. Oh God. The fan girls have arrived.

Tom gets crowned. Poor thing. I wish I could help him. I could make them all go away but he needs to wish it.

I tried to push through the crowd. I used all my force to and yes I got shoved and punched and ragged. Damn these girls don't play.

I finally made it to Tom, I quickly grab him, dragging him through and out the crowd.

Me and him are running now. "If you want them to go away wish for it" I slightly yell at him "okay" he says, as we still run.

"I wish for all them fan girls to leave me alone" Tom says. Snap. I look behind me, I see all of his fan girls go away.

I stop running, so does he. We're both out of breathe. "How many wishes have I got left now?" He asks between breathes.

"Eight" I say "are you sure you can handle being famous now?" I ask, laughing a bit. Tom just laughs.

I grab his hand taking him to other shops.

-

After a two more hours of shopping me and Tom decide to get food.

We sit down. "I swear carrying these bags and walking around for like tree hours was like a work out" I laugh at him complaining. "How many bags do you need?" He sighs "a lot" I say "yeah but why do many?" He whines "oh stop complaining"

HAILEYS POV

Me and my friends decided to go to the mall. First thing we wanted to do was get food.

We walk into the food hall and I stop. Why are Tom and Gennie hanging out?

I also see them together. Is Tom loosing interest in me? No, that can't be it.

But just in case he is I need to lead him on so he thinks I like him then he thinks he has a chance which means he'll like me again. Plus this might be good for me cause it will make me more popular in school and I'll be seen with a famous guitar player.

I don't really like Gennie girl. She's weird. Like she just appeared out of no where and clings to Tom. What was so special about him? He was no one before he somehow became famous. To me he is still no one, he's not even that good of a guitar player.

GENNIES POV

I feel someone glaring at me. I Look to my side to see Hailey staring at me.

What was her problem? What have I done to her?

I get the feeling she doesn't like me and I know she doesn't let's just be honest here.

-

It's been such a fun day.

Me and Tom left the mall and decided to take the bags to Toms.

"Do you want to go to the park?" I asked him. "Sure" he says.