The First Wish

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

Class is over, finally. And I've made a friend.

As I was about to leave someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around. It was Sandy.

I smiles at her. "Can I have your phone number?" She asked. I think, I need a phone. "Since we're friends" she said quickly. Probably because she thought I didn't want to give it or something. "Of course" I say. Snap. From my pocket I pulled out a pink, sparkly flip phone.

I flipped it open, looking for my number. Sandy look out her flip phone.

I give it to her.

We walk out the class. We was about to go out separate ways. But before she could go far "hey you wanna walk together?" I ask nervously "yessss" she says excitedly. I walk over to her smiling.

"You wanna meet Lindsay?" Sandy asks "yeah" I say.

Toms probably looking for me right now.

Oh well.

"Hey Lindsay" Sandy yells, waving her right hand up. A girl with blonde hair, like really blonde hair and dark blue eyes comes over, smiling.

"Heyyyy" she says. She then looks at me with a warm smile. "Lindsay this is Gennie," Sandy introduces me "Gennie this is Lindsay" She finishes.

"Nice to meet you, Gennie" Lindsay says "Gennie is a unique name" She also says, i laugh. Lindsay had dark eye makeup, which made her eyes pop. Her makeup was kinda like mine.

"Yeah it is quite unusual but I like it" I agree with her "It's a pretty name though, wish I had a name like that" we begin to walk "your name is pretty to" I compliment her back.

"Can I get your number, so we can keep in contact?" Lindsay asks "yes" I reply quickly. We transfer numbers.

As we carry on walking Tom approaches me. "Hey Gennie I've been looking for you everywhere" he says out of breathe "oh sorry I've been with my friends" I say, looking at Lindsay and Sandy then back at Tom. "You've made friends already?" He looked surprised "yeah" I laugh.

"Sorry, I'm gonna have to steal your friend away for a minute" Tom says to Lindsay and Sandy, dragging me by my arm. "I'll text you" they say at the same time to me. I smile in return.

"I know what I want for my first wish" Tom whispers to me "what do you wish for?" I whisper back "to be popular" he say, I rise an eyebrow "in what sense? Like famous? Or in school?" The wishes need to be precise or it might not be what you wanted.

"In school, because if I'm popular Hailey will proby like me more" he explains "smart" I nod. "So you say I wish then that" I say, waiting for him to make the wish. "I wish to be popular in school" he wishes. Snap. "There" I say. "So how do I know it worked?" He asks "you'll see" I smirk walking away from him.

I walk back to where Tom dragged me from. Luckily my friends were still there. "Hey sorry about that" I apologise "no don't worry about it" Sandy says cheerfully.

"What have you got next?" Lindsay asks "umm I think I've got," I take out my schedule "maths" I say, looking at them. "OMG me too" Lindsay basically screams "finally I won't be lonely!" She takes my hands jumping, eventually I start jumping with her, laughing.

"What have you got after that?" Sandy asks, I look back at my schedule "P.E" I don't mind that I have P.E today I just don't have any sport clothes with me. Actually never mind I can just wish for some later. "So do we!" They yell in fusion.

"Then what do you have?" Sandy asks "history then geography" I say. They stay quiet. I look at them confused. "We don't have them" Lindsay says disappointed "wait so I'm gonna be all alone?" I ask, they nod. I sigh.

Maybe Tom is is them classes. I hope.

"Umm so after school we was going to go shopping," Lindsay changes the topic "you wanna come with?" She asks "yeah, of course" I say excitedly "we're going to have so much fun" Sandy says before the bell rang.

"Aww bye, Sandy" Lindsay says, giving her a big hug. "Byeeee" she says back "bye Sandy" I hug her.

Me and Lindsay begin to walk to maths.

We was stopped because a huge crowd was blocking the hall way.

Was there a fight or something?

We squeezed through the crowd, trying to see what was going on. I could hear girls squealing. I looked to see who this commotion was about then I saw Tom. Oh yeah forgot he made that wish to be popular. I hope popularity doesn't change him.

He's a nice person it would suck if he became a dickhead.

I heard some girls say "oh my god", "he's so hot", "I love you".

I think they all need to calm down. I kinda felt bad for him even though he wished for it, he was still surrounded by a bunch of obsessed girls.

He looked at me with a smile and winked at me.

What was that even suppose to be? A thank you?

Anyways, I saw Hailey walk over, probably to see what this was about. She was shocked.

Maybe this was working. Who could tell?

Me and Lindsay finally made it out of the crowd. "Gosh since when did Tom get so popular?" She asked, I shrugged. "I swear all them girls were saying how they disliked him the other day" she rambled on "weird" I say as if I wasn't the one that made that happen.

We walk into maths. God, another introduction.

"Are you new?" The teacher asked "yeah" I reply. I'm glad Lindsay is still standing next to me. "Your name?" He asks "Gennie" I say. "Alright," he turns to the class "class this is Gennie, she's new and I want you to treat her nice" he turns to me "tell us something about yourself" I sigh "I like reading" I say, it was the first thing that popped in my head.

"Um sir, I was wondering if she could sit next to me, since she's new and I don't have anyone sitting next to me" Lindsay suggests "sure" he says.

Lindsay walks to her seat, I follow her. "Sit" she points to the empty seat next to her. I do as she says.

"I'm so happy we get to sit together," she smiles at me "I'm finally not going to be lonely" she whines. I laugh.

-

The lesson is nearly over and we've been having such a fun time. Not actually learning but you get what I mean.

As me and Lindsay are laughing I over here something two girls talking. I know I shouldn't ease drop but it won't hurt anyone.

"Omg Tom is so hot" one of them says "I know right, like how have we never noticed before" the other says "I don't know but I wanna see him shirtless" the brunette one says "yeah, wonder what he's hiding under his baggy clothes" the blonde one smirked.

They all love him now. Let's hope he can handle it. He can barely handle Hailey looking at him for over a second never mind all this.

A/N
To whos ever reading this I wanna know if this story is good so far or what u could do to improve.
Also I'm gonna reread all these chapters later to improve the spelling or grammar.