Posters

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

After a while I left Toms house. I felt really bad. I did have a bad feeling about this though. Hailey is such an awful person. She doesn't deserve Tom anyway.

I go to my house and begin to pack my bag. I get pyjamas and some clothes for tomorrow. I wonder what else I should pack.

Makeup? Yes. Hairbrush? Yes. What else do you bring at sleepovers. How could I forget a toothbrush?

I put everything in my bag. I grab my phone and bag, I was about to leave my room until. My phone charger! I turn back around and unplug my phone charger. I unzip my bag and stuff in my charger. Zipping it back up I walk out of my room, closing the door.

I pull out my phone to see Sandys address. When I'm downstairs I see my mum "hey mum" I smile "hey" she smiles back at me. "I was wondering if you could take me to Sandys" I say "of course" she says.

She drives me to Sandys.

I walk down her path and ring the door bell. I hear some yells and loud foot steps. The door opens and I see Sandy.

She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back.

"OMG i am so excited" she says, I laugh. "Come in" she says as I walk in. She closed the door.

"Lindsay will be here soon" she says "okay" I say, I follow her into her kitchen. I see a women in there who looks a little like Sandy. The women smiles at me "Mum this is my new friend, Gennie" Sandy says introducing me, "Hi Gennie," her mum says "hi" I smile at her "I'm Sandys mum but just call me Leslie" Leslie says.

"So where did you move from?" She asks "um just um a couple of towns down I can't remember" I say, "what school did you go to?" She asks "well um I was home schooled" I lie, sorta I guess.

"I didn't know you was home schooled" Sandy says shocked "yeah sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't come to my mind" I say.

"You liking it so far?" Leslie asks "yeahhh" I say, "I'm glad you moved to my school you're so fun" Sandy says. I laugh "I'm glad I went to your school" I say agreeing with her.

"Um so I'm gonna show you my room then give you a tour of my house" she says putting her hands in the back of her pockets. "Okayyyy" I say.

I follow her upstairs "okay so this is my room" she says walking into her room "wow it's so prettyyy" I say admiring her room. "Thank you" she says sweetly.

I look at her walls they're hot pink with a bunch of posters on them. I suppose she notices me staring at her posters when she says, "you like my posters?" I look at her "yeah but who are these people?" I ask, sandys jaw drops.

"I know you've been home schooled but come on. You seriously don't know any of these people?" She asks, I nod, "okay I'll tell you then" she laughs.

"So this is Christina Aguilera, she's a singer" she says pointing at a girl with blonde and black hair she was wearing a red hat, she had blue eyes with dark eye makeup around them. "She's really pretty!" I say.

"I know" Sandy smirks "and this is obviously Britney Spears the one and only" she says pointing at Britney, she was wearing a white jacket that had some blue lines on them, she was wearing a white crop top, a belly button piercing, hoop earrings and her hair was blowing.

"She's gorgeous" I say "isn't she? And over there is a couple more posters of Britney" she says pointing to the other side of her room. "This is Eminem" she says looking a to him as if she's about to kiss him "he raps and he's sooo sexy" She says "I agree, he is pretty good looking" I say laughing.

"Ooo this is Rihanna she's a singer" she says "why are all these people so pretty" I whine "my thoughts exactly" Sandy says.

"These are the Olsen twins" she says pointing at two girls who look a like. Yeah well maybe because they're twins. "Mary-Kate and Ashley. They're actresses" she explains. "They've been acting since they were like three"

"Anyways, enough with the posters," she says moving to a little TV in the corner "this is my TV where I watch all my favourite movies" she says winking jokingly, I laugh.

"And these are my shelf's of perfumes" she says admiring the three shelf's that where FULL of perfumes, "I have literally every single Britney Spears perfume" she says looking me dead in the eye.

I walk up to her "you have so many" I say a bit shocked about how many she had "I'm a hoarder, I know" she says sarcastically "gosh" I say walking over to her nightstand "oh yeah and in here is where I keep all my teen magazines" she says smirking.

"Okay well just put your stuff on the couch at the end of my bed" she says pointing to it. I nod and walk over putting my bag on it "your bed looks so comfy" I say plopping down on it "it is as well" I say, she laughs.

"Come on silly, I need to show you the rest of the house so you don't get lost" she says "okayyyy" I say as Sandy puts her hands out. I take them. Sandy drags me off her bed.

-

After Sandy gives me a tour we go back to her bedroom and sit I her bed.

"Your house it so nice" I say "thanks" she says.

"How did you and Lindsay become friends?" I ask, "well we've been best friends for like ever, so me and her are basically family. We grew up together. I met her at a Park when I was.. I think four, can't remember but turns out we was going to the same school and yeah" she says "damn, you're so lucky" I say.

She laughs "I'm serious" I say "how come?" She asks "well you have someone who you've known your whole life and you got to be free and live" I say.

Sandy gives me a smile "well you're gonna know me and Lindsay for the rest of your life. We're all basically best friends now" she says.

"What do best friends do?" I ask, "damn, have you been locked up in a tower or something?" She jokes, I laugh. Something like that. "Shush" I say jokingly "okay well we tell each other everything like; if you have a problem, you have a crush on someone you now stuff like that." I nod, "we defend and support each other, you can not and I mean can not break our trust" she says.

I was about to speak but someone knocked at the door. Probably Lindsay. Me and Sandy look at each other "Lindsay" we say at the same time. We laugh "jinx" we say.

Me and Sandy rush down stairs and let Lindsay in.

"Hey linny" Sandy says "heyyyy" she says smiling "heyyy Lindsay" I say "omg heyyyy GG" Lindsay says.

"GG?" I say "it's a nickname" she smiles "a nickname?" I say a bit confused."yeah like my nickname is Linny, as Sandy just called me before and her nickname is.." Lindsay pauses and thinks "sands" she says jokingly, Sandy rolls her eyes. I laugh.

"Nah I think we should call her Mandy Sandy" Lindsay says trying to wind Sandy up "no" sandy says firmly "aww why not?" I say in a 'awe' tone.

"Cause it sounds stupid" She says "no it doesn't, it kinda has a ring to it" Lindsay says.

"Whatevs" sandys says rolling her eyes. "Okay put your stuff upstairs and then we'll go to the mall" sandy says "okay.. Mandy Sandy" Lindsay says running up the stairs as sandy chases after her.

Once Lindsay puts her stuff away we go to the mall.

A/N
I'll try to update quicker