Fake Bitch

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

I was at school waiting for Lindsay and Sandy. I hadn't really spoken to Tom since he made that wish. I can't understand why he would be hanging out with Laura.

Finally, Lindsay and Sandy arrived.

"Heyy" Sandy says. "Hi" I say as we begin to walk. I am probably gonna tell them about Tom and Laura, to see what they think. "What's up with you?" Lindsay asks. "Nothing. Why?" I reply. "You seem.. off" she says. I just shrug.

"Oh yeah, I have something to tell you" I say to them. I stop and face them. "What is it?" They ask. "So um I think Laura and Tom are, like kinda um going.. out" I say. "What do you mean, they're kinda going out!?" Lindsay yells. "I mean what I say" I reply sighing.

"It just makes no sense" Sandy says. "I know" I say. "Well I think she's only tryin to get on him because he's famous now and she's a gold digger" Lindsay says.

I look at her confused. "A gold digger? Like she's just using him?" I ask. She nods, "yeah. Once she's got what she wants from Tom she'll leave him." She says.

"Should we warn him?" I say. "No" Lindsay says. "Why?" I ask confused.

Why wouldn't we tell him?

"Cause it's his own fault" Sandy chimes in. "Everyone knows she's a gold digger" Lindsay says rolling her eyes. "Oh" I say.

"I think we should figure out why he's going out with her first before anything" Sandy says.

"No point" I say shaking my head, "how come?" Sandy tilts her head. "I've already asked why, he couldn't give me a proper answer" I roll my eyes just thinking about what I had witnessed.

"Well what was the answer he gave you" Lindsay says. "He said something like 'she said she liked me before and was just scared to get bullied too'" I says mimicking his voice, rolling my eyes.

"He's so gullible" Lindsay laughs. Sandy nods in agreement.

Just as I was about to say something I see Tom waking over to us.

"Hey, can I speak to you for a a minute?" He asks, I nod. Lindsay gives Tom a dirty look.

Tom drags to away from them. "What do you want?" I ask. "I need to make a wish" he says, "go on" I say.

Of course he only wants to talk to me, so he can make a wish.

"So yesterday Laura wanted me to get her a lot of things and bring them to her today" he explains, I roll my eyes at the mention of her name.

I nod, "so?" I say raising an eyebrow. Tom looks at me as if I was stupid. "Sooo, I need you to use your magic or whatever and give me the stuff" he says.

"Make your wish then" I say annoyed.

"I wish for all expensive clothes, jewellery and bags to be at my house" Tom wishes. Snap. "There you go" I say sarcastically. "But I thought you wanted them with you like right now" I say confused. "I changed my mind. Don't want to carry a bunch of bags with me all day" he says shrugging. I laugh but stop myself.

I was about to walk away, but then I realise something. I turn back to Tom.

"Um Tom" I say, "yeah?" He says confused. "You're up to your last wish." I say happily. "And?" He says still confused.

How could he not remember?

"You promised to set me free" I say smiling. "Oh yeah, um about that" he says scratching the back of his head. My smile slowly begins to fade. "I don't know if I can set you free" he says looking a bit guilty.

"What do you mean you don't know if you can set me free?" I say angrily. "All you have to do is say 'I wish to set Gennie free'" I say calming myself down and laughing.

"Well, what about Laura?" He asks. Is he serious right now? "Never mind 'what about Laura'! What about me?" I yell.

"You promised me Tom" I say starting to cry. Tom was going to say something until Laura came skipping over.

"Hey" she says to him. Laura starts being all touchy with him. "Did you get me my stuff?" She asks in a whiny voice. "Yeah they're at my house" he says looking away from me. "So I'll be coming to yours?" She ask, he nods.

"I'm gonna go" he says walking away, "okay" she says all happy.

She looks at me. "Why was you talking to Tom?" She asks, her tone obviously changed with me. "Cause we're friends" I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Mm whatever. If you ever think about getting with Tom though just remember he'll never go for you" she says as if that was gonna do something.

"I wonder what he'll think when he finds out you're using him" I shrug. "He won't" she says.

I just walk away.

I walk back to Lindsay and Sandy.

"What happened?"

"What did he say?"

"Why was Laura there?"

"What did he want?"

Obviously, they had loads of questions. "Just something about Laura." I say. I breathe in and out trying to control my breathing.

"You okay?" Sandy asks concerned. "Yeah I'm just feeling a bit sick" I say. "Can you take me to the office" I say.

"Yeah, of course" they say.

I want to go home. How could he do this to me? He promised he would set me free.

-

I got sent home. I slowly walked up into my room.

"Hunny, are you okay?" She asks.

I'm never gonna see her again. I'm never gonna see my best friends again. I'm never gonna see Tom again. Even though he's the reason why I'm never going to see these people again I still love him.

I start to cry. My mum hugged me tight. I cried in her arms.

"Shh" she hushes me. "It's all going to be okay" she says stroking my hair. But the thing is it's not going to be okay. Nothing about this is okay.

I can't tell anyone either. I'll probably sound crazy. I hate keeping everything locked up sometimes, I wanna tell someone how I feel. The only person who knows and who I can tell is Tom or was Tom.