Set Free

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

I was still kissing Tom. Toms head and back was against my headboard, while I was on Toms lap.

I was too busy kissing him almost forgot.

I pulled away. Tom pulled a confused face. "Can you set me free now ?" I ask but it was more like a demand. "Oh, sure" he says smiling.

"Normally when people make the last wish they need the lamp with them" I explain. He nods.

I get off him, standing up. "Wait right now?" Tom asks. I nod aggressively. "Um yeah" I say raising my eyebrows.

Tom looks out the window then back at me. "But it's still raining. I've only just got warm" he whines. I roll my eyes.

I grab his hand and drag him up, off the bed.

"Can't we do it tomorrow?" He complains. "No, we can't" I say sternly, crossing my arms.

Tom sighs, throwing his head back. "Stop whining" I say.

"I'm not" he says offended. "You are" I say.

I open the window, wide.

"I'm not and shouldn't we just use the front door?" He says confused, "my mum's downstairs so no" I say.

"Go" I say trying to not sound horrible. He just stands there. "Tom if you don't go out this window I will push you out" I say.

Tom groans.

I grab his arm, shoving him out the window. "Wasn't that hard, was it?" I say sarcastically, laughing.

"It's freezing" he says shivering. "Hurry up then" I say, closing my window.

I sit back in my bed and wait for him to come back with the lamp.

TOMS POV

After Gennie pushed me out the window I start slowly climbing down the side of the house.

It was difficult considering how wet the wall was.

How am going to get back up with a lamp in my hand?

I walk into my house and run up the stairs. Quickly going to my room.

While searching for the lamp Bill walked into my room.

"What's all the noise about I'm trying to sleep" he says obviously tired. I turn to him.

"I need to find something" I say then turning back, looking through my drawers.

"What are you finding?" He asks leaning on my doorframe. "Something for Gennie" I say.

"Oh," he says, "did you apologise to her?" He asks. "Yes" I say.

I open the last drawer, finding the lamp in there. Closing my drawer, I turn around forgetting Bill was there.

"You're giving her a.. lamp?" He says raising an eyebrow. I nod "sorta" I say. He nods slowly.

Bill was about to speak. "Bill just go to bed. You ask to many questions even when you're tired" I say sighing.

"Dick" he says going back to his room. I roll my eyes.

I go out of my house. I approach the wall where it led to Gennies window.

I sigh looking up.

Now, how am I going to get back up there?

I decide to put the lamp in my pocket hoping it wouldn't fall out while I was climbing.

I start to climb. Putting my fingers in the cracks and pressing my feet against the wall, hard. As I'm nearly there my right hand slips.

In instinct I quickly put my hand back in the cracks.

Fuck.

Maybe the force was a bit hard. I hiss through my teeth.

"Fuck" I say lowly to myself.

I try to get to the top faster, so my fingers wouldn't be in pain anymore.

Once I reached the top I walked over to Gennies window. I shake my right hand.

I try bending my fingers, but I can't.

I take a deep sigh.

I knock at Gennies window. She opens it, letting me in.

"You got the lamp?" She asks excitedly. I smile at how excited she got.

I nod trying to ignore the pain.

"Yeah" I say. I reach for my right pocket with my left hand, taking out the lamp.

Gennie laughs. "What's up with your hand?" she asks. "Nothing" I say. "So why are you using your left hand?" She questions. I shrug.

I sit on the bed, Gennie sits next to me.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod smiling at her. "I wish for Gennie to be set free" I wish.

Next thing I know, the lamp is glowing. The lamp starts to shake.

Me and Gennie stand up.

"Um what's going on?" I ask confused. "I don't know" Gennie says just as confused as me.

A big, quick flash happens. I close my eyes. God I think I've been blinded.

When I open my eyes back up the lamp was gone.

What the fuck.

"So I'm free now?" Gennie says. "I guess you are" I say. "Thank God" she says throwing herself on her bed.

She sits up smiling at me. I smile back. I sit next to her.

Gennie hugs me around the waist, snuggling her head into my side.

I start playing with her but immediately stop "ow" I hiss, shaking my hand.

Gennie sits up. "Tom are you okay?" She asks.

GENNIES POV

I hug Toms waist. Snuggling into him.

I'm so glad I'm free now. You don't know how long I've waited to be set free. I've always wanted to be set free, for sixteen years. I never new I would actually be set free one day though.

Tom starts to stroke my hair but stops.

"Ow" I hear him say. He sounded like he was in pain. I sit up properly.

"Tom are you okay?" I ask. I noticed when he came back into my room that he wasn't using his right hand that much, I didn't think nothing of it to be fair.

"Yeah" he says. Tom was holding his right hand close to his chest. "What happened to your hand?" I ask.

"I told you nothing" he says annoyed. "Don't lie" I say. "I'm not lying" he says.

I stare at his hand, biting my inner cheek.

"Tom" I say. He looks at me.

"Nothing happened! I was only climbing back up then my hand slipped and when I tried to grab back on to I didn't fall my hand was suddenly in pain" he says shrugging.

"Can you bend your fingers?" I ask. "No. I tried that before" he says sighing.

"Do you think they're broken?" I ask. "They better not be" he says laughing.

"I think you should get an x-ray" I say.

A/N
My phone is fixed so I'll be updating faster now.

13 WISHESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara