Annoyed

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

I wasn't even gonna deny it. There's no point.

"Oh" I say, "but how do you know he liked me?" I ask confused. "It's a twin thing" Bill says. "Why did it upset you so much?" I ask, "I don't know. I guess I've never really seen him be like this, you know" he shrugs looking at me.

"Like what, exactly?" I question learning towards him a bit. "I don't know. Like he's acting up." He says. I lick my lips a bit thinking. "How?" I say.

I think I'm asking too many questions but you can't blame me.

Bill thinks, "um he's being weird. You know? He was none stop taking about you then all of a sudden he's porning it up with Laura over here, who one bullied us, two he's never talked about her. Ever." Bill says trying to understand the logic of it.

I nod. "That's strange" I say. Bill nods in agreement.

"It just makes no sense" Bill says, I look up at the sky for a minute and breathe in, "I don't get a good feeling an her" I say. I look at Bill.

"Well obviously, she's a BULLY" he says sassily. I laugh. "Alright mr. Sassy pants" I say shaking my head looking forward.

-

I was at home right now, downstairs. I was watching TV, sitting on the couch. I was watching shes all that. I was a bit confused on what was going on.. sometimes. So far I was enjoying it though.

I heard my phone ringing, I reach over to the little coffee table and pick up my phone. I look to see who it was. Tom. I was kinda upset with him right now.

I debated whether or not to answer it. I bit my inner cheek.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, throwing my head back. I answer him while turning down the volume of the telly.

"Hello?" I said, "hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" He asks. I wanted to say 'yes' with such a happy tone because he was inviting me over, like I normally do but I'm not in the mood.

"Why?" I ask. I had a feeling he didn't wanna hang out, I feel like he wanted something. "Because I need to make a wish" he says. Knew it. I roll my eyes, let me guess he wants to make a wish for, what's her name again? Lana? No um Shauna? Nah it was more like Clara.

That doesn't sound right.

Oh yeah. Laura. That was it.

"Oh" I say surprised as if I didn't already know why he wanted me to come over. "Alright, I'll be over now" I say hanging up before he can say anything.

I turn the telly off and stand up. I put on my shoes, grabbing my keys. I open the door and slam it shut.

I walk over to his house. I knock. Tom answers it. He smiles at me. I just walk in.

"Okay just say your wish then I'll go back home." I say bluntly. He pulls a confused face. "Okay" he says slowly, "go on" I say getting impatient.

I look over into the living room. I look at the couch. I shiver remembering what they did on there. Poor couch didn't deserve that. I look back at him waiting for him to tell me his stupid wish.

"I wish for a fancy dinner date" he says. I just stare at him. I sigh and close my eyes trying to envision what he wants. Snap.

"It's in the kitchen" I say heading towards the door. "Wait" he says. I turn around slowly. "What?" I ask annoyed.

I wasn't annoyed to be precise. I was just hurt. I don't know how to handle it. It's odd to me.

"Aren't you gonna ask me why I made that wish?" He asks, I raise an eyebrow. "And why would I do that?" I say. "Because you normally do" he says a little sad.

"So you want me to ask you 'why did you wish for that?'. I have a lot more to ask than that." I say.

Tom tilts his head confused.

"Why are you so interested in Laura now? Why are you wasting wishes on her? What do you see in her? And out of everyone you could pick you pick her, why!?" I say irritated.

"Um.. I don't.. know.." he says looking down.

Really, Tom? Really?

"She said she liked me before but was just scared to get bullied too" he says. I roll my eyes, "and now she chooses the time to tell you that, now that you're popular and famous!" I raise my voice slightly.

He doesn't say anything. "You don't even know why you like her! Just like you didn't know why you liked Hailey and look how that turned out" I say.

He stays silent and glares at me.

"Why you acting like that?" He asks sounding mad. "Acting like what Tom?" I say. He doesn't respond.

I roll my eyes and scoff.

I turn around and walk out of the house. I slam the door closed.

TOMS POV

I watched as Gennie walked out and slammed the door.

I sigh, annoyed.

What was up with her?

I walked to the kitchen. At least my wish was granted. Laura had wanted to go on a date with me, she described how she wanted it. I'll probably set up later. I'm not really feeling it right now.

To be honest I don't know why I'm doing all this with Laura. Is it because she's pretty? Maybe. I don't know why Gennie was so mad about it.

I was kinda sad I didn't see her yesterday at my party. I wonder where she was or why she didn't come.

I went upstairs into Bills room. I wanted to talk to him.

"Ever heard of knocking?" He says looking at me. I roll my eyes sitting on his bed.

"Why you hanging out with Laura?" Bill asks. I shrug. " what about Gennie?" He asks. "What about her?" I say.

"Thought you liked her" he says, "well you thought wrong" I reply, "I didn't" he says, "um yeah you did" I say back. "You like her. Don't deny it." He says sternly. I look at him weirdly.

"But I don't like her though" I say. "Swear down on my life" he says. "What?" I ask. "If you don't like her swear down on my life" he says standing up. I was about to speak but I got a feeling that I shouldn't.

Bill waits for me to say something. "See, that's what I thought" he says. "Now answer me this. Why. Are. You. Hanging. Out. With. Laura?" He says pausing between each word.

"I don't know" I say, "you do know" he says. "I don't. If I did I would tell you wouldn't I?" I say lying in my back, looking at the ceiling.

I start to think.

Why am I hanging out with Laura?