A Day Out Of Town

GENNIES POV

GENNIES POV

I woke up. I sat up, looking around. Oh my god. I was in my own room, in my house. I had parents. I felt tears forming. It's like a dream come true.

My mum walks into my room. I look at her. She looked like me or I looked like her. It's very confusing cause she's my mum but she's not my mum well I don't anymore.

"Sweetie, you're finally up" she says, smiling. I smile at her. I pull the quilt off of me. Slowly, I get out of my bed.

"Oh my god, it's so cold" I say, crossing my arms trying to warm myself up. "Your friend Tom is here" she informs me. I smile to myself. "He said something about taking you out of town" she says.

Oh yeah he said he was going to show me what it's like out of town but I don't he needs to do that anymore since he said he was going to free me once he's got Hailey.

"Oh, um tell him I'll be down in a minute" I say beginning to make my bed. "Okay" she walks out closing my door.

I finish my making my bed. I go to my wardrobe. I squint my eyes thinking of what to wear.

Yesterday, after I got my bags from Toms house I went to my house and put all my clothes away into my wardrobe.

I pick out dark blue, low rise, bootcut jeans. For a shirt I pick a off the shoulder, long sleeved, plain, black, tank top which showed a bit my skin.

Once dressed, I brushed my teeth. Now time for hair and makeup. For my makeup I did more of a simple look today instead of my usual. So all I did was light foundation and concealer, mascara and pink lipgloss.

I put my hair in a low ponytail. I sprayed some Victoria Secret spray on me. I grabbed some pink heels. I sat on my bed, starting to put the heels on.

After I grabbed a mini handbag that was the same shade of pink as my heels.

I give myself a good look in the long mirror I had on my door. I nod in approval.

Quickly, I opened the door, heading down stairs.

The first thing I see is Tom man spreading on the couch. I stood in front of him.

"Hey" he said looking up at me. I give him a look "you're literally taking up the whole couch" I say, he looks around "so? We're gonna be going in a minute" he says very sassily.

"To where exactly?" I say in the same tone as him "to the text town" he says as if I was stupid. I roll my eyes.

-

After telling my parents and getting them to agree me and Tom walked out. We went to his car. He began to drive.

TOMS POV

As I'm driving Gennie begins to speak "How come you're still taking me to see other town?" She asks "because last night I said I would and I like sticking to my word" I explain "well I think that's very sweet" she says, poking my cheek slightly. I laugh.

"Yeah yeah" I say rolling my eyes playfully. "Tom I don't know how I can ever thank you for giving me parents" she says "you don't have to do anything" I tell her. In all honesty I don't know why I did it. Maybe I felt bad? I don't know.

I looked over at her. She was smiling looking out the window.

I can't lie, she was really pretty.

-

We finally arrived out our destination.

HAILEYS POV

This morning I was going to go to Toms house to make sure he still was into me but when I was nearly there I saw Tom going to the house next door.

I was really confused. Why would he be going to the house next door.

So I waited until he got out of that house.

-

An hour had passed and he still wasn't out. What was he doing in there? Did he get lost or like stuck in a pot hole or something?

I was nearly falling asleep waiting for him. Then he comes out but he wasn't alone.

Wait so when that Gennie girl said she was moving house she meant next to Toms. I swear she has an obsession with him. And for what? What's so special about him? He's not even that good looking.

I watched as they went inside his car and drove off.

I scoffed. Did I really walk all this way for nothing?

GENNIES POV

When me and Tom arrived I was so excited. We stepped out the car.

"So what should we do first?" I ask eagerly "you know I'm quite hungry" he says "so you wanna get food?" I ask and which he nods in response.

To be honest all I've really done since I've been freed is go shopping which I don't really mind since it's so fun.

-

We went to some café. It was only 12:09pm and somehow it was the last hour to get breakfast.

We sat down. Tom pulled out the menus. He passed me one. I scanned the menu. "Mmm I might just have scrambled egg on toast" I say, looking away from the menu "there's not much on this menu is there?" He says in disappointment "I guess I'll have the same as you" he shrugs "and I'll get a black coffee for a drink" he says "what's that?" I ask.

"What's wha?" He says confused "a black coffee" I say being more pacific. "It's a hot drink" he says "you wanna try it?" He asks which a sly smile "I did but now I don't want too" I say shyly "aw why" he says with his sly smile growing but you can tell he's trying to hide it.

"Because I feel like it's gonna taste bad" I laugh "and why do you think that?" He rises an eyebrow "well for one the face you're pulling and two if you're trying it, it's probably bad" I say turning my head away from him and eyeing him.

"Whatever" he says laughing.

-

After we've ate we leave the café.

"Okay can we go shopping now?" I whine pulling at Toms arm. "Do I have to carry your bags?" He asks. I stay silent "maybe" I say side eyeing him playfully.

"Ugh" he sighs putting his head down.

I drag him into one of the first shops I see.

-

After a long day of shopping we headed to his car, putting all my bags into his boot.

We get in Toms car and he starts to drive back home.

I've really liked hanging out with Tom. He's probably one of my favourite people I've met. I'm glad we're friends but I'm kinda at the same time and I don't know why.

I hear my phone ping. I flip it open, Sandy text me. She said tomorrow do you want to have a sleepover with me and Lindsay? Which obviously I said yes.

She then texted back cant wait to show you Britney Spears.

I smile putting my phone away. "Who was that?" Tom asks "Sandy, she wanted to know if I wanted to have a sleepover with her and Lindsay" I say.

-

We make it home. Tom takes all my bags out and brings them to my door while I unlock it. I open it and we go upstairs.

Tom places all my bags on my floor. I turn to him. "Thank you Tom" I say, smiling. "No problem" he says.

I go up to him and hug him. He slowly hugs me back. "You're my favourite person" I say pulling away, laughing slightly.

I walk him downstairs and out the door before he leaves I give him a small give on the cheek.

"Bye Tom" I say "bye" he smiles walking away. I close my door.