introdution

I don't know why people came to another's people life and ruin their love life by listening to others. Hey that's me Alex and this is my story. I am 23 years old today and today is my birthday 11 December. I am to happy and enjoying this day very peacefully. My day was going lovely. At night I was using my phone everyone was sleeping and then I saw an influencer he was very hot and handsome. I wanted to talk to him. Then I saw his post I comment on it "I have so many relatives who belong to India but I don't want to go their". After some time he gave me reply on private messages he said "so you should also go to them and make your better life". I gave him reply "no I doesn't want to go their". We started chatting with eachother. We exchanged our numbers and just talked to each other whole night he told about himself. I told him about myself. The bond between us was building very strong. I was slowly slowly getting feelings for him the way of his talking was so friendly his nature his act of everything was giving me goosebumps. I was feeling as if he's mine. After some day we decided to meet. It was my biggest birthday surprise I got in him I was feeling lucky that I got a boy who is all mine.