biggest ditch of my life

When I reach home I was just thinking about petter. I was feeling like I have fallen in love again and this time its the deep one. Suddenly my phone rang I saw it was none other than petter asking "did you reach at your home safely?". I answered "yes". After sometime petter called me and said to me "Alex I don't know what you will think about me but I have now feelings for you and I wanna get marry to you as soon as possible". I was in shock and I was like wohoo man my dream is coming true to get married to the live 9f my life after thinking so much I say to him "me to I also wanna marry to you to". He said "everything is settled but before that I think we should meet again if you don't mind". I was happy so I said to him "yeah sure now you are my future husband so I can't say no to you". And everything was going on path me and petter were in a relationship and enjoying so much suddenly I bumped into Dr Leo he saw me that I was now better so by looking at me he said "oh Alex now you look like you are perfectly fine and by seeing you like this I am really happy". I went to my home and then started talking to my family members they were also happy by seeing me better. Everything was going on path and suddenly my phone rang it was petter he said "tomorrow we will meet and yeah the day after tomorrow my family is coming to your house". He then hang up the call didn't listen to me anything.i was just very excited to meet him and the next day arrived. I was getting ready to go on a date with petter I was on my car vibiing on songs and after sometime I reached to the same location. Petter was waiting for me we spend so much time together and then he hold my hand I was looking in to his eyes and then I suddenly kissed him he kissed me back. And his hand was on my body his touch was giving me pleasure and then he untangled his pants and remove my clothes and put his body main part under mine I was moaning and then crying at the same time becuase he was my husband to be and that feeling was something strong feeling. Suddenly he said to me "now you can go and yeah don't tell to anyone about me at your home". I was just thinking why the hell he said that and then I started scrolling Facebook and saw hawks another pic with petter another heart break.