revenge has to be started

I was confused who the hell is he so I asked "who are you can't you tell me about yourself in a simple words?". He said "I am the leader of that gang whom you offer the 4 million to take 4 people's life". I was happy to know that they decided to be with me and help me to take my revenge I said to him "yes so what will be your decision?". He said "madam I can't tell you this on phone you have to meet me first and we will talk about it I am sending you the location come to me and then we will decide the whole plan". I was waiting for him to give me location. And then my phone rang he gave me location and I reach their. It was a weird place complete dark and there's no one no voice of anyone it was like a haunted place. I was just walking and walking suddenly from my behind I hear "hey! Madam stop their". I stopped and turn around and saw a very strong and handsome man he was comming to me and ask me "so madam you are that girl right?". I stand confidently cross my arms and said "yes". He said to me "follow me". I followed him and went in a room he settled me on a couch and he settled next to me he was looking really hot but I was just controlling my feelings then he asked from me "so mam who are those 4 people and why you want their life?". I told him about my whole past and about those 4 people. He was just speechless for sometime then he said "I am ready to help you do tell me whom you want first?". I said to him "petter".