Got a new friend

I was just depressed and can't sleep thinking what has happened to me. I needed a friend so I started to search for a friend on Facebook. Becuase I wanted to tell the things what happened with me. Finally I found the one he was not that much handsome. But he was a kind hearted man. His name was Milo. We started chatting we talk about random things with each other and then after some time we decided to call each other and we talk on call he noticed by my voice that I was sad so he ask "what happen Alex why are you sound like you are sad". Then I told him about hawk and his fiance malva. He was completely shocked about what ever happened he started to heal me and said "you don't have to think about it whatever wrong and worst happens in our life we use to learn a lesson from that so just forget about it and start a new life you are a young girl". I was inspired by his words so I try to forget about those things and I was feeling like I wasn't alone now I got a new friend. Everything was going well. And then he started to sex chat with me started to talk about my boobs about my body I was just frustrated and use to think why all boys just need my body why they always want to see I started feeling insecure with him becuase hawk also use to talk like this with me. All the boys who use to time pass they always chat and talk in this way I was just scared so one day I said to milo "I don't know why I am now feeling insecure with you and I think we have to end our friendship". He didn't listen to me and started emotionally blackmailing me. I was a emotional person so I agree with him. Our friendship now was going well then one day I discovered about milo something.