my childhood friend

It was my childhood friend in his phone calling him. He declined the call I asked him "how do you know her?". He said "oh! She's my friend and nothing else". I was quiet. He hold my hands and said "baby! Don't worry about anything you are the only person in my heart". I kissed him. We went back to our home. When I came back I messaged him "I have reached to the home". We were chatting and then suddenly he told me "Alex my mom is ill and I want some money not much only 10k". I was just started thinking and said to him "oh! But I am sorry baby I can't help you in this case becuase I don't use to have money". He was dishearten. But I was angry at me that why I can't help him. Then I started to divert his mind but he started ignoring me. I was just feeling guilty. Then I called him and told him the same thing that I really can't help him becuase I also don't take pocket money from my parents. He said "ok no problem you don't worry about anything I will ask from Malva". Malva was my childhood friend. I say to him "ok! You can ask to her" and declined the call. I was worried and just thinking why is he asking from her I am his gf he should ask from me again and again and if I am not ageering on something so he has to try to make my mind and he has gone to take help from Malva if in future their will be not me to ful fil him sexyally so will he go to Malva for that to. I can't tolerate my thoughts so I called him. He said to me "MAlva also refused to help now what I should do from where I can arrange the money". He started emotionally blackmailing me "Alex you know you was my last hope I was thinking you will be by my side in every situation of my life". He was trying to convince me. I was just thinking now what I should do how I can help him should I say him yes I can help you or should I refuse I was just so stressed I can't understand anything.