i am alone

By listening to petter I went in my car and started driving on the way I saw a general store and from their I got a beer bottle I then take my car towards sea. I finally reached their park my car and went towards bench to sit and drink my bottle. I sat their and just started thinking why me why the hell always me everyone who are my culprits are happy but not me why God why always me I want an answer from you I started crying and shouted "why the hell me!". Then take a break and sit on bench quietly drinking my beer. After sometime my eyes was filled with tears and I said to myself "Alex! No you can't be weak you have to be strong for yourself you have to first kill petter and then milo then hawk and then malva will be alone and your revenge will be completed you have to take your revenge from all". And by saying this I went towards my car. I was opening the door of my car and just entering in it suddenly my phone rang I answered that call "mam we got milo". I hang up the call and went towards my gang place and saw milo their he was also tied up with chair and his face was also covered up. I was just watching them two and feeling relived then my gang leader said "so Alex will you now kill them both or you will wait for 2 others?". I said to him "let's wait for 2 others".