I give him money

I wasn't understanding anything. Then I said to him "ok! Don't be worried I will try to get money for you I can do anything to make you happy my love just don't worry now be stress free your mom will be alright". I healed him and started searching for the money becuase I can't ask from my parents to give me 10k. They wouldn't give me. So I decided to search for me. Many days passed but I can't get 10k. Hawk just use to ask about money arrangements and then he use to go. I was just confused he only love money but not me becuase whenever he came he just ask about money but not me and declined the call. After some day I saw 8k price was in my mother's cubat. I picked that up and hide them in my safe place. Then I called Hawk he recieve the call and just say "yes what do you want?". I said to him "why are you being so rude to me?". He said "becuase you aren't arranging for money and I want money you God damn it". I was just angry but I can't shout at him and ask to him "if I say to you I have found money so?". He said "oh baby I was just joking I knew it you can do this for me only oh baby how much you love me I also love you so much you know". I was just feeling special by his words. So I told him "its true that I have got the money darling and just come tomorrow to meet me I will give you the money but the thing is that they are not 10k but 8k only will you manage?". He said "don't worry baby I will manage you give me this 8k amount tomorrow I will manage". He was happy and by looking him happy I was happy.

a fake influencer On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara