meet up with petter

I was curious to see him he send me the address but it was an apartment address. I was feeling weird but I ignore my negative thoughts and went to that address. When I reach their I saw with petter their was another guy who was waiting for me with him. I was looking at him and then petter introduce me to him "so that's Alex the girl whom I told you about and Alex he's my bestfriend Bob it was weird to spend time with petter infront of his bestfriend. But I ignored Bob suddenly I don't know what happened to petter he touched my wrist and pulled me towards him and started kissing on my lips infront of Bob. And then I started to feel hot my main part of the body started getting wet. So I kissed him back and just ignored that Bob was their watching us our kiss change into smooch our lips were touching each others lips and our tongues were fighting with each other my eyes were closed. And then while kissing he started untangling my clothes I tried to stop him becuase Bob was their. And stopped kissing him. And said To him say to Bob to go outside of the room  first then we will continue he said to Bob "you go outside" he went and then we again started kissing each other but this time I remove the clothes of petter from his body. And started kissing him allover the body my tongue was playing with his body main part his taste of body was just amazing it was feeling like it was whole mine. And then he started to press my breast very badly I was moaning and then suddenly he take my whole one breast in his mouth his tongue was on my nipples and moving in circulation motion and I was moaning and then his tongue went down between my legs I was just feeling like I was in 7th sky. And then he settled me on bed while settling on bed u saw Bob was seeing whole thing from the corner of the door. I just ignored him. And then petter put his main part under me I was just moaning very high and then it was giving me a biggest pleasure I was just enjoying so much. And then petter was discharged so lay down next to me. And suddenly Bob came inside the room I was nude so I was feeling uncomfortable infront of him. I quickly cover myself and suddenly Bob came to me and started to put his main part under my hip hole. I tell this to petter he was kinda weird first he said to Bob "don't do it Bob go from here" but at the same time he was smiling. Suddenly petter said to me "I have to go for some work can you wait for me". I was scared to be all alone becuase of Bob but he went lefting me alone with Bob. I then stand in the corner of the room till petter didn't arrive when he arrive I went to him and went back towards my home.