leader of the gang

When I reach home I was worried about what I was doing why the hell I met the Rob gang who just use to do robbery not to kill people then I try to remember the pics and videos which I use to give to petter and hawk so it will be not bad for me to Rob their mobile phones and delete my all data from their mobile. I was just thinking and then leo called me "hey Alex what are you doing where are you I want to meet you". I said to him "yeah! You can come to my house we can talk here". After some time my house bell ring rang I went to answer the door and saw it was Leo I welcomed him and we went to the guest room leo was watching me from head to toe I was confused why is he doing this then I asked him "so! What you wanna talk about?". He said "yeah! I was just asking that how are you and what is going in your mind nowadays?". I said to him "revenge". He said "what! What type of revenge?". I said to him "I can't sit like this and see them happy in their life whatever they done to me how they can be live their life so calmly and happily I want to ruin their life's as well". Leo said "no Alex you will not do such things you just enjoy your own life just focus on your career and let them be happy let them do whatever they are doing you just focus on yourself". I said to him "don't interfear in my work let me do what I want to do". He went outside and I was all alone. My phone rang it was an unknown number I received "yes who's this?". He said "so you are that girl who was offering my gang 4 million to kill someone".