back to my home country

Next day I decided to go back to my parents house meet them spend some time with them. So I called my mother and told her that I am coming back she was very happy I started to pack my things and arrived at airport my flight was taking off and I was waiting for that so I called Leo and also told him that I am coming back he was happy and said to me "that would be awesome for you I think becuase you are again going to depression just come and meet me as well". I hang up the call and went towards my flight. Finally reached at my parents house and spend a good and relaxing time with my parents. After some time I went to the sea side their I was just enjoying the view and suddenly I saw a gang who was robbing people I followed the one guy of that gang and reach at their place decided to talk to them I shouted "hey! Where is your boss I want to talk to him". They showed me guns and ask "who are you and how did you come here?". I said to them "I am not a police so don't worry I am just here to get the help from you guys you have to do my work and then I will pay for that work if you guys done it for me". Then their boss came to me and ask "what type of work you want us to do on your behalf and how much you will pay for that?". I then told them "I just want 4 people life and the payment would be 4 million now the decision is yours". By saying this I went towards my car and went to my home back.