time to start new life

Next day I wasn't again talking to anyone. I woke up get ready and went to leo he was worried about me seeing me again in that condition he asked "what happened Alex you are again not feeling well I think does something happened ?". I started crying he hugged me. After some time I told him everything about whatever happened. He said to me "just don't be worried let it go you are the strong girl and I know that very well". He was just giving me motivation to start my new life many days passed I started to heal up but one day my fathers business was going to the downfall so I decided to import my fathers business out side the country as well. I decided to go to Australia and start my fathers business their. After some time everything was going under control and then one day I saw hawk and his all friends they were happy and enjoying their life. I can't see them happy so I called Leo "hey are you free I want to tell you something". He said "yes I am always free for you tell me what happened?". I said to him "I don't know why those fucking people are still happy they can't enjoy their life becuase they hurted me". Leo then try to calm me down and said to me that I should also enjoy my life. I hang up the phone and went on my bed started thinking that what I should do now to make their life hell.