bumped into a random guy

I went outside to meet hawk. I was just standing and waiting for him I was calling him again and again but he wasn't answering my call. After 1 hour he answered the call "yes". I said to him "I am waiting for you baby where are you?". He said "oh sorry baby give me 5 minutes I will be their". I was just waiting for him everyone was staring me. I was feeling uncomfortable after 2 hours he finally arrived. He looked at me and said "baby please maintain yourself first if I will introduce you as my wife then what people will say hawks wife is very fat they will smile and make fun of you which I will  not tolerate". I started thinking why is he saying this I am not that much fat I am just chubby. He interrupted my thoughts and ask "where's my money?, just give me them". I opened the bag and give him the money and then he said "I have to go to the hospital now you go to your house back as well". I was shocked he was leaving me all alone I said to him "I can't go to home at this hour if I will go so my mother will be angry she will ask the reason about my bunk". So he said "ok! There's a mall you can go their it has opened". I  reach to the mall and sit their just looking at my body and thinking I am not beautiful I am fat or I am ugly why hawk say these words to me compairing me and malva malva is much fater then me and we can't call her chubby but fat and he calls her chubby and I am fat for him but why. I was just fighting with my thoughts and then at 10 clock I came outside of the mall and take public transport to reach to my home. It was so early so I decided to stop the driver far away from my home and I will reach their by walk. I do as I thought I was just walking all alone so I can pass my time. My laces of shoes were not tied up and I can't tie them so by those I was just felling down. I was just walking and walking and I wasn't know where I was going and thinking about hawk whatever he said to me. I started thinking he only love my looks but not me. My heart was broken that I was doing so much for him and he said to me like this. And suddenly I bumped into a guy he was on his bike. He started his bike and stopped infront of me and said "sit on the back I will take you somewhere we will have fun". I was scared I can't do anything so I ran from their he was following me and then I saw a lady was comming. I approach her and started to talking with her and finally he went far away and then I came to my home with broken heart.