i caught him

When I reach home I was scared to hell my mom was asking from me what happened but I can't tell her so I went upstairs open my phone and told hawk the all thing he said "baby just now whenever I say to you to to meet me don't come and refuess me becuase you aren't safe their". I was just feeling very happy that how much he thought about me care about me and protect me. It was night and I was about to sleep but suddenly my phone started ringing I feel like it would be hawk calling me but no I was wrong it was Max my bestfriend. I told him everything whatever happened he was explaining me "Alex you know that hawk doesn't love you he just love your money and your status in society try to understand he is playing with your feelings". I didn't take him seriously and we started talking about another things I was just checking my phone continuously so I can give reply to hawk on time but I found out that malva has changed her profile pic and then I noticed the same profile pic was on hawks number I was curious I told max about it and then I also notice malva and hawk were chatting with each other their last seen was coming same same I was just angry and worried is hawk cheating on me I then told max these things. Max said "go and ask from malva". I was scared malva was a rude and an arrogant girl and I don't want to talk to her but becuase of max I messaged malva she was really angry at me she told me "whom profile pic you have seen he's my fiance and you are trying to get him from me?". I talked with her calmly I said to her "I wasn't know that you were his fiance". She said "now you have came to know na so I think you should leave him alone". After some time she give me a screenshot of his phone she said "look he has saved your number as Alex time passer". I didn't give her any answer on this and I go to hawk and said to him "you have played a very well game with me well done". Then I never messaged hawk and never called him but I was shocked with malva she knew it that hawk was chatting with me for day one but she didn't stopped him I don't know why she does this to me. I was just crying and crying and I was completely alone.